Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Contact information for Change of Address

• 27-11-2015 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Last week I requested a change of address through 365online.  When prompted I immediately sent a scanned copy of a bill to the email address indicated.  Since then I have received 2 emails and a text indicating that I should send on my proof of address to complete the change of address.  I have tried emailing back but no reply and I could not find a telephone number.  What number should I ring to speak to an actual individual working in this section?  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

ciors wrote: »
    Last week I requested a change of address through 365online.  When prompted I immediately sent a scanned copy of a bill to the email address indicated.  Since then I have received 2 emails and a text indicating that I should send on my proof of address to complete the change of address.  I have tried emailing back but no reply and I could not find a telephone number.  What number should I ring to speak to an actual individual working in this section?  
    Hi ciors, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

While we don't have a direct number to call for our Change of address team, you can query your address change on 365 Online. Please go to the Online Service Desk and then the "Ask a question" option in the drop down menu and one our colleagues will be happy to check this for you. 

Alternatively you can call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365/ + 3531 4044000 and select option 1 followed by the * key to speak with a representative. Our representatives are available on this number 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and also 9am to 6pm on weekends. 

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

Hi my Wife was transferring 10k to a relatives account. 2 x €10k have gone through. How can she cancel or pull back one of the transfers?

Thanks 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Bravobabe wrote: »
    Hi my Wife was transferring 10k to a relatives account. 2 x €10k have gone through. How can she cancel or pull back one of the transfers?

Thanks 
    Good Morning Bravobabe, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

If the transfer was made on 365 Online and your PIN was entered twice then it is not possible to return the funds. The beneficiary will have to arrange a return of funds. Should you wish to enquire further about the type of payment please call 0818365365 (select option 1 and the * button) and one of reps would be happy to help. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Thanks, 

Evie

Advertisement