Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Am I The Only One That Hasnt ...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

Am I The Only who is really annoyed at the poor grammar in the question?

it should be

"Am I The Only One That who Hasn't ..."

I know I'm pedantic but this is so basic...

By the way, you should start a new sentence with a capital letter, and the sentence 'Am I the Only who' makes no sense. I guess you made a typo when posting. We are all fallible.

But in summary, yes, you are the only one annoyed enough to post a comment.

Thanks for entering into the spirit of the exercise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

iptba wrote: »
    Yes, it's a fixed figure (percentage) above the ECB rate e.g. until a few days ago, a relative's mortgage payment (actually they are on interest-only) was calculated at 1.9%.

Yes, the interest rate on a Tracker can go up and down, but the key point is that that bank cant decide to change it. The Tracker rate only changes when the ECB change their rate.... as far as I understand it.

Advertisement