Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Why female dating advice is terrible.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Warfi

Pricey wrote: »
    Women think they know what they want, but I enjoy proving them wrong on almost every occasion.

I'd say that my understanding of that sentence is entirely different to your intended meaning. Let's just say you don't come out looking at all well :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

Pricey wrote: »
    Whatever you do, dont take advice given by Women, Its like taking structural advice from a painter and decorator, its inaccurate.

Women think they know what they want, but I enjoy proving them wrong on almost every occasion.
    Women like giving opinions even if they are wrong, they just like giving opinions. Ask them for there opinion, and they will talk, and talk, and talk.

I've been working as a Dating instructor for quite a while now, and its better if you hold your cards to your chest, and make women accept whatever you throw at them. because if they are attracted, they will do whatever you say.

Pricey ;-)

What a creepy post. You sound like you'd be a terrible dating instructor. Do you instruct your students to prove women wrong a lot? Why would you do that? You sound like you haven't the first clue about women and because you are so clueless you just make up ridiculous statements such to demean and degrade women because you fear what you don't know.

I am attracted to my boyfriend, but I don't do whatever he says. :confused: He wants to know what your secret is.

Nice generalisations there. :rolleyes:

Advertisement