Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

volunteer in limerick

• 07-12-2013 6:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

if one wanted to do a bit of volunteer work before xmas in limerick whats going on ?

checked out volunteer.ie but all i saw was Caherconlish Caherline Community ,dont have too many hoursto lend but would like do a day or 2 in a kitchen or something else, dont really mind. any ideas let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Vincent de Paul are always looking for help but you would need to call to their shop in Thomas St for further details. Milford Hospice ... a phone call to the fundraising office.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Limerick Animal Welfare are always looking for help out at their farm, really worthwhile local cause, would get out there more if i wasnt so busy myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Limerick Animal Welfare always need helpers in the shops in town and at the sanctuary.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,109 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Mc Love wrote: »
    Limerick Animal Welfare are always looking for help out at their farm, really worthwhile local cause, would get out there more if i wasnt so busy myself!
    Parchment wrote: »
    Limerick Animal Welfare always need helpers in the shops in town and at the sanctuary.

+1 for LAW, they are always in need of volunteers out in the sanctuary at weekends. Here is their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Limerick-Animal-Welfare/212914858726221

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Buckeye

Indira Initiative needs a lot of help in December:
    • Selling tickets to the race night
    • Collecting food & toys for hampers to be given to the elderly & needy families at Christmas
    • Running the charity shop
    • Refurbishing donated furniture for sale in the charity shop
    • Collecting textbooks, uniforms & school supplies for the second half of the school year
    You can contact the organizers through their facebook or website - and thank you to all volunteers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

The Novas Initative are doing bag packing and a bucket collection in the coming weeks. I can pass on details if you want

Advertisement