Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving lessons - any deals in Limerick?

• 23-09-2013 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭

Howdy all,

I want to buy someone a set of 12 lessons (approved for EDT purposes), and have seen various deals coming up in other parts of the country — this one in Ennis being the closest so far.

Anyone seen any good offers in the Limerick area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

grabone have one for limerick and shannon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

worth noting before you pay out for full set of lessons that the learner might not get on with the instructor you have chosen for him/her. you aren't tied to one instructor with the 12 lessons and I do know of good few people who have moved instructors after a lesson or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Indeed! Anyone heard any reports about this Noel Keating fella? Or have any other recommendations? (it's for an 18-year-old male; quick on the uptake and fairly well able to drive already, just needs the right coaching to get him through the test...)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

I'd recommend Tom O'Mahoney at Shannonside 061-454059.

also recommend getting the learner to keep an eye on the motoring "learning to drive" forum on here (its under Rec tab). lots of hints and tips to be picked up there from other learners and from insructors.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,532 ✭✭✭✭phog

I'd recommend Tom O'Mahoney at Shannonside 061-454059.

also recommend getting the learner to keep an eye on the motoring "learning to drive" forum on here (its under Rec tab). lots of hints and tips to be picked up there from other learners and from insructors.

+ 1 for Tom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Cheers, lads...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement