Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Maguined wrote: »
    To defend the reputation of the forum there will need to be more male pole dancers than women, I nominate Otis, Drav and Parker Kent to be our champions.

i'll start crushing up dungbeatles for my war paint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

In fairness,anyone teamed up with Drav for any kind of dance troupe would be like someone trying to out dress Old Goat.We'd just look foolish!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I recon that may be why he was hesitant to suggest himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

In fairness,anyone teamed up with Drav for any kind of dance troupe would be like someone trying to out dress Old Goat.We'd just look foolish!
    He certainly knows how to bust some moves that Drav!

Kya1976 wrote: »
    He certainly knows how to bust some moves that Drav!

the hips don't lie, but they were sure as hell killing me on sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Attempting to iron clothes for this weekends shenanigans, heading to Amsterdam in the morning!:D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Morning all.. feeling a bit rough today, work night out and it ended with the usual OD on shots.. ugh!! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

morning tp. thank jebus it's friday.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

morning tp. thank jebus it's friday.

You said it girl!!! Any plans for the weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

I have a house party this evening so am saving myself for that as it will be a very, very late one. :D

Bring on the dancing :D

• Advertisement

haha, you've got that ole "I'm never drinking again" feel about your post.

Same again tonight I take it?

:D

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    You said it girl!!! Any plans for the weekend?

not much. housemate is away so reveling in the emptiness of my apartment, and enjoying sleeping in tomorrow. :)

maybe the cinema and pool at some point over the weekend, and looking into activities for next weekends holiday \o/

It's finally Friday woohoo:D
    Morning all!!

haha, you've got that ole "I'm never drinking again" feel about your post.

Yes and no, I didnt over do it, but I'm very tired and not really in any shape to do anything useful today.. :D
    wrote:
    Same again tonight I take it?

:D

Noooooo not at all, I'm saving myself, my liver and my money for a 4 day wedding I have in Germany in 2 weeks.. :D

I have a house party this evening so am saving myself for that as it will be a very, very late one. :D

Bring on the dancing :D

Pole dancing? As it seems to be popular in here lately :pac:

Pole dancing? As it seems to be popular in here lately :pac:

No, I don't think so ;) But you never know, we may end up improvising :D

not much. housemate is away so reveling in the emptiness of my apartment, and enjoying sleeping in tomorrow. :)

maybe the cinema and pool at some point over the weekend, and looking into activities for next weekends holiday \o/

Holiday? Where ya going?

Kya1976 wrote: »
    It's finally Friday woohoo:D
    Morning all!!

yup.. wooooohooooo.. morning too by the way!! :)

No, I don't think so ;) But you never know, we may end up improvising :D

Ohhh, parrrrrrrrrrrrtay at Sunflowers place tonite!! :D

Holiday? Where ya going?

keep up tp :pac:

myself and kya are heading to see some fine scottish lads

• Advertisement

keep up tp :pac:

myself and kya are heading to see some fine scottish lads

Ahh yes, walking around with mirrors on yer shoes perving up poor unsuspecting lads kilts.. ya shud be ashamed of yerselves :D

Ohhh, parrrrrrrrrrrrtay at Sunflowers place tonite!! :D

Oh no, not at my place! If it was at my place we'd use the pole in my living room - my friend doesn't have one yet :)

ashamed, like a fox!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

weekend = work, even have to work for the all-Ireland and the Monday :mad:

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Oh no, not at my place! If it was at my place we'd use the pole in my living room - my friend doesn't have one yet :)

ehh ok.. so when you having a houseparty next??? :pac:

ashamed, like a fox!

ya big perv!! :D

weekend = work, even have to work for the all-Ireland and the Monday :mad:

ugh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Is it bedtime yet? I am shattered, can't be doing with work today! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Going to Aviva this evening, first time in the new stadium.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement

I got LOADS of liquorice from my coworker, this makes me very happy indeed:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement