Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

PaulieC wrote: »
    I'm rather disappointed my father didn't purchase an automobile on my behalf. I'd have liked a BMW

eh right!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    eh right!!
    Have you never been to Dublin TP?? The people who talk like this are very hard to miss....I try to avoid them whenever I'm up but it's very tough!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Have you never been to Dublin TP?? The people who talk like this are very hard to miss....I try to avoid them whenever I'm up but it's very tough!

Eh I've lived in Dublin for the past 13 years.. :D

But in fairness, anytime I was ever out and started chatting to someone who thought they fell off the set of some american soap, I usually turned on my heel in their mid sentence and walked away because I honestly couldnt be bothered listening to their sh*te!! :cool:

Reminds me of a funny story involving a stuck up D4 girl but thats for another time!! :p

Eh I've lived in Dublin for the past 13 years.. :D

But in fairness, anytime I was ever out and started chatting to someone who thought they fell off the set of some american soap, I usually turned on my heel in their mid sentence and walked away because I honestly couldnt be bothered listening to their sh*te!! :cool:

Reminds me of a funny story involving a stuck up D4 girl but thats for another time!! :p
    Oh I think it's time TP....

Oh I think it's time TP....

nah, not yet.. I'll keep ya hanging... :p

• Advertisement

nah, not yet.. I'll keep ya hanging... :p
    Well in that case, Good day to you sir!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Morto for you tp :o

Morto for you tp :o

why? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I can't believe I am missing the match tonight for work!! :(

why? :confused:

don't mind me, just getting back to my earlier mode of spoilt d4 girl. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

py2006 wrote: »
    I can't believe I am missing the match tonight for work!! :(

I am delighted I am missing the match tonight by playing football :D
    don't mind me, just getting back to my earlier mode of spoilt d4 girl. :o

I was morto for him too, such a Northside peasant :pac:

kfallon wrote: »

totes

don't mind me, just getting back to my earlier mode of spoilt..... :o

*turns on heel and walks away* :P

I am delighted I am missing the match tonight by playing football :D

funny that, most people I meet assume I'm from Southside Dublin as I have a very neutral accent.. so I definitely dont fit into the typical northside mould.. :p

totes

eh what? :confused:

eh what? :confused:

Totally!

Oh Paddy, Paddy, Paddy, what are we gonna do with you? :pac:

Totally!

Oh Paddy, Paddy, Paddy, what are we gonna do with you? :pac:

speak english??

Tote =Linky

speak english??

Tote =Linky

Totes

I particular the second explanation for it.. and I quote :D:D:D:D
    Totes - A ****ing lame way to say "totally"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

sun is kinda lame though:pac:

• Advertisement

Kya1976 wrote: »

Well I dont want to judge SUN that quickly as I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her personally.. would be rather rude to do that.. :P

Well I dont want to judge SUN that quickly as I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her personally.. would be rather rude to do that.. :P
    For sure:p
    Are you going to the beers?

For sure:p
    Are you going to the beers?

dont think so, completely stone broke from my hols.. and payday isnt until next Tuesday :(

dont think so, completely stone broke from my hols.. and payday isnt until next Tuesday :(
    Booo for being broke!
    Did you have a good time though yea?:)

Booo for being broke!
    Did you have a good time though yea?:)

too good a time, thats why I'm bloody broke and I have a wedding to go to in Germany in 3 weeks.. feck!! :(

:(

okay-face.jpg

okay-face.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor SUN.. and I was being all nice n stuff.. :P

Where and when are the beers?

Where and when are the beers?

Linky

• Advertisement

too good a time, thats why I'm bloody broke and I have a wedding to go to in Germany in 3 weeks.. feck!! :(
    Who's the lucky lady;)

okay-face.jpg
    I jest m'dear:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement