Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

this fiasco

• 12-05-2003 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

tom -grow up....

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Take this off the public boards.
    I want nothing further to do with this matter.

2600 announcements are welcome. Everything else to do with its politics, isnt.

DeV.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Sensei, I told you in the other thread that this wasn't the place, and I locked the thread accordingly. If you have an issue with that, bring it up with me, or the other security moderators, or the admins.

Banned from Security for a week.

Remarkably enough, I think you're the first person to earn a ban from the Security forum, although I'm open to contradiction on that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

To be honest as I stated right off the bat its not like you to condone bickering, you did however in this case. You debated if to remove my company’s name off the board in the first place, then went a got a nice link off my site so the post could be linked to the actual post, if you ask me bad moderating is the reason the security post as just been spammed. You new friends are making the security board look very lame to be honest. That’s my view of the past 12 hours anyway.

Would you mind letting me know why I cant edit my posts on the security board.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Oh for gawdsake, get a room guys. Quit spamming the board with useless threads.

Al.

• Advertisement

Agreed

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Originally posted by tom-thebox
    To be honest as I stated right off the bat its not like you to condone bickering, you did however in this case. You debated if to remove my company?s name off the board in the first place,

I didn't debate that, I merely made sure of what exactly you were asking.
    then went a got a nice link off my site so the post could be linked to the actual post,

You were asked to clarify your issue with that on the first thread and your response was something like "you have to laugh". Don't raise it here again.

Advertisement