Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

obama's change......

Options
  • 01-11-2008 3:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

anyone else sick of this when you put on tv and hear him harping on all sorts of waffle, he makes bertie sound good....

someone who could do with (serious) change is BC & MH.. serious makeover ftw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

yup, that about sums it up.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

of underwear.

(this is the finish the sentence thread, yes?)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

...is down the back of his couch.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭RKDus

...of heart. I would love it if Obama gets elected and his acceptance speech is just a maniacal laugh. "Fools! Now I control the world...hahahahahaha!"

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

RKDus wrote: »
    ...of heart. I would love it if Obama gets elected and his acceptance speech is just a maniacal laugh. "Fools! Now I control the world...hahahahahaha!"
    Ruu wrote: »
    of underwear.

(this is the finish the sentence thread, yes?)

Hoped sooooooooooo.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,626 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

CHAAAAAANGE PLACES!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Cuckoos nest -> that way!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Is it not back <--- that way?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 950 ✭✭✭EamonnKeane

RKDus wrote: »

Follwed by "La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadu Rasul Allah!"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Dirka Dirka!!!

On a serious note, OP, you suck. Change the fúcking channel if you don't like what's on.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

are we after hours or cuckoos nest, whats this thread about, oh my head hurts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Obama 08

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

anyone else sick of this when you put on tv and hear him harping on all sorts of waffle, he makes bertie sound good....

someone who could do with (serious) change is BC & MH.. serious makeover ftw.

The only change Brian and Mary want is spare change for their builder buddies... and for a nice KFC meal of course.

Advertisement