Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

foam cushions

• 28-02-2013 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Does anyone know of anyone in Ireland who makes seats for caravans? I need new foam cushions and covers made for our caravan.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭mikehn

Had mine redone recently, bought my foam and material in the fabric and curtain centre in Tralee and a local seamstress made up the covers and matching curtains for me, As good as the originals and worked out very reasonable.
    Alternatively you can consider getting them done by an upholtstery firm, it would work out more expensive i imagine,there are plenty of them in the yellow pages. it would help if you stated what area you are in.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭wonderworm

Hi Mike

Im in Wexford. Do you mind me asking what price did you pay for the foam? Thats the bit I'm having most difficulty with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

wonderworm wrote: »
    Hi Mike

Im in Wexford. Do you mind me asking what price did you pay for the foam? Thats the bit I'm having most difficulty with.

Should be plenty of boat yards around boats get new cushions all the time so they should know.

Advertisement