Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Simple and Clean (Kingdom Hearts)

Options
  • 03-01-2003 6:25pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,803 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Okay, the start and ending themes of Kingdom Hearts are fantastic so why the hell were they not released as singles. They definitely would have sold well. I would have bought them but instead i had to kazaa them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

me likes that tune. in fact im listening to it right now. there aint much of a market for j-pop over here though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

They WERE released as singles - in Japan.

In fact, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix came out here a few days ago, and every shop in Akihabara has Simple And Clean blaring out the front door. Can't get the blasted tune out of my head now :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,803 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I can't see why j-pop is unpopular here. I think everyone wants to see scantily clad asian schoolgirls singing.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

Damn, wish you didn't bring me to the attention of this song. I've been trying to quit gaming for the last year now cause there are too many games and not enough original and interest ones. A mate of mine actually borrowed my ps2 4 months ago and still has it but I bought Kingdom Hearts when it came out cause I've been the biggest Squaresoft fanboy since Secret of Mana on the snes. Now that I've heard the song I really want to get the ps2 back and load up Kingdom Hearts!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,803 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You won't be disappointed especially since its very like a 3D secret of mana

• Advertisement
Advertisement