Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

finding the legal owner of a car

Options
  • 14-07-2012 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Is there any way of finding the registered owner orf a car from the make, model and reg? A friend saw his wife getting out of a car which had a man behind the wheel. She later said had been at work all day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

You shouldn't stalk people.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

There is, but it's not quite legal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

You need a friend in the Gardai, OP, or a private detective who has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

Is she a hooker?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

It was my car, tell your friend his wife is savage in the sack, or in my case, the back seat.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

The shameless hussey :mad:

Tell your friend to get a solicitor, change the locks and start draining the joint accounts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭LoYL

It was my car, tell your friend his wife is savage in the sack, or in my case, the back seat.
    From your picture she obviously is a bitch as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭jurahnimoh

What happens if the car is registered to the mans wife?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Indeed there is, no detective or gard needed, just the reg and an approximation of which county they might live in, to save a bit of time, but no dealbreaker if you just have the reg. It's actually worrying how easy it is to track someone down via their reg.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Rear end him when he's stopped at a traffic light. You'll get his details then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

If ya know anyone that works in a car dealership
    I done it years ago
    Every detail is on it

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭bridgetown1

Pottler wrote: »
    Indeed there is, no detective or gard needed, just the reg and an approximation of which county they might live in, to save a bit of time, but no dealbreaker if you just have the reg. It's actually worrying how easy it is to track someone down via their reg.:)

How?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

Rear end him when he's stopped....

He'd only enjoy it too much te dirrty baastid

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭bridgetown1

Rear end him when he's stopped at a traffic light. You'll get his details then.

Simple yet Effective:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Is there any way of finding the registered owner orf a car from the make, model and reg? A friend saw his wife getting out of a car which had a man behind the wheel. She later said had been at work all day.

Why doesn't your friend just ask her who was driving the car he saw her get out of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Track the wifes phone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 307 ✭✭CodyJarrett

A friend saw his wife getting out of a car which had a man behind the wheel.

Christ, if it's not bad enough his Mrs is shagging someone else, he has to deal with the fact she's banging a midget.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Why doesn't your friend just ask her who was driving the car he saw her get out of?

He should ask her to cook him some fcuking eggs first.

She knows the rules - keep her mouth shut and legs open!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

He should ask her to cook him some fcuking eggs first.

She knows the rules - keep her mouth shut and legs open!
    I'm fairly sure it's sandwiches, as in, "make me a sandwich". That's what all the really funny "real men" say - I wouldn't know(just to beat you to it) as I am a complete twat, etc etc. Personally though, I reckon you're missing a lot of fun with the whole "mouth shut" bit.:) I'd say you could give the definitive answer on the auld "do women like bastards" question tho- well, do they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Thanks for reminding me of There's Something About Mary. Matt Dillon accusing Ben Stiller of being a stalker. I love that film. I can't find the clip though, sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

What are ye going to do when ye find the guy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I'm sure he recognised his own wife, she is wasting her time lying.
    She needs to meet the other man a little further away in future less chance of someone seeing her.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Did the car have a taxi-sign on the roof perchance, and possibly a green light?

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Carson10

sounds like the guy maybe over reading. Quiet possible herself and they guy (another work colleague) went down to the shop to get sandwich for lunch, he let her off and went to park the car when they got back.?

Where did he see them? outside work?
    what time? lunch time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭RaRaRasputin

Your friend will be delighted to know that you brought his personal business to the attention of a national forum ;)

So what are you and your friend going to do once you know the guy's name and address? Pay him a visit? Grow up and just tell your friend to sort the whole story out with his wife.

Advertisement