Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derek Mooney Show *MOD WARNING IN 1st POST*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,366 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Today's show may be radio gold if mooney goes off on a rant.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,017 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Itssoeasy wrote: »

A few people need to text in and stir the pot

• Registered Users Posts: 39,366 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

A few people need to text in and stir the pot

I may actually listen as to finish last wil bug the hell out of him. Someone needs to text in and say something like, " Derek the song wasn't good enough. We should no longer enter the contest." A few of those aimed at him will make him lose it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

I presume he's already ready to erupt :D with the Linda Martin drag queen skit during the EV interval.

Might save him the bother of trying to sit down after his exhaustive tour of Malmo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Derek is interested in Louis Walsh new boyband. I feel sorry for poor Jedward, Mooney has lost interest in them, in the same way Michael Jackson lost interest in Macauley Culkin after Macauley got older.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,017 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

not a happy bunny:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

Can he not leave it alone ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

So hetero's arent allowed to watch the Eurovision now?

Oh good!

Now he wants us to offer to host the Eurovision because we get a few hundred freeloaders like himself in "Malmuuu" to drink the place dry and help the economy.

I seem to recall that winning the damn thing, what was it? three times in a row during the nineties, practically bankrupted RTE.

Mooney for Finance Minister :rolleyes:

So hetero's arent allowed to watch the Eurovision now?

Only from the Mooney closet apparently. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Brenda salivating all over another young man in the studio... She's fast becoming RTE's very own Jimmy Saville..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Only scarier.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Brenda salivating all over another young man in the studio... She's fast becoming RTE's very own Jimmy Saville..
    She doesn't salivate as much as MLOD....that's one seriously sex-starved woman.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,688 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

I may actually listen as to finish last wil bug the hell out of him. Someone needs to text in and say something like, " Derek the song wasn't good enough. We should no longer enter the contest." A few of those aimed at him will make him lose it.
    He actually read out one of those texts. I can't remember the exact wording, but it was more strongly worded than your example.

Brenda for some reason, objected to it being read out, but in fairness to Mooney he pointed out that the texter was entitled to their opinion. (possibly through gritted teeth)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Owryan wrote: »
    with derek mooney the eurovision shoite is never over !!!!

How in the name of fook did mooney get into broadcasting:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

I had the misfortune to listen to a little bit of the Mooney show last week, and I can truly say that it was the worst
    piece of radio I have ever heard. It was loud, vulgar, annoying, shrill, and just crap! In my opinion, that is . . .

I won't be listening again.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

What is the point of this conversation with the Mars guy? There's two chances of him going to Mars - slim and none, and slim just left the building.

What is the point of this conversation with the Mars guy? There's two chances of him going to Mars - slim and none, and slim just left the building.

Not listening, thought he'd still be harping on about his best Eurovision buddy, the Drag Queen tbh.

Maybe Derek wanted to know if gay marriage will be legalised on the new colony...and if they're keen on starting up a boyband ;)

What is the point of this conversation with the Mars guy?

I sent him a letter requesting to be part of the program..

"Hi,

My name is Derek Mooney. Myself and my friends... Brek, Richard Collins and Menaw Ní Naná.... would like to go to space and never EVER come back. Please make it happen for us

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Derek Mooney,
    Montrose
    "

I sent him a letter requesting to be part of the program..

"Hi,

My name is Derek Mooney. Myself and my friends... Brek, Richard Collins and Menaw Ní Naná.... would like to go to space and never EVER come back. Please make it happen for us

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Derek Mooney,
    Montrose
    "

Can we book an extra few seats for Paul G. and Louis Walsh. :D pleeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzze.

• Advertisement

Mooney needed to get a Credit Union loan... He's a single man on over 200K? Has he been bathing in champagne for the last five years?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Furory.
    noun.
    1. a public outburst by someone named Rory.
    2. frenzy; rage; madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Thats gotta be the most pussy bashing dereks done in an age !

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭ALiasEX

Derek is interested in Louis Walsh new boyband. I feel sorry for poor Jedward, Mooney has lost interest in them, in the same way Michael Jackson lost interest in Macauley Culkin after Macauley got older.
    In what way?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I dont know if anyone heard Mr Mooney when he was doing the quiz on Thursday, and the chap that was on worked for a plant sales company I think.Mooney asked why did council workers not work on weekends? The chap gave him the right smart answer (not part of the quiz mind). What a stupid question for Derek to ask anyone.Fair play to the chap.

http://www.rte.ie/radio/radioplayer/rteradioweb.html#!rii=9%3A10149628%3A82%3A23%2D05%2D2013%3A

0.43 in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

What's with the bell?

He's a thoroughly charmless twonk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

An awful show, so bad that I can't turn it off. I can't listen on a Friday though, that Mayna wan just makes my ear drums hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Has Mooney taken to citing The Onion as an authentic news source (the upcoming wolf attack piece)? Or perhaps he'll announce it as a spoof in advance. I'd p1ss myself laughing if he takes it on face value. He'd be in good company, mind. Kim-Jung-Il did the same IIRC :)

Yakuza wrote: »
    Has Mooney taken to citing The Onion as an authentic news source (the upcoming wolf attack piece)? Or perhaps he'll announce it as a spoof in advance. I'd p1ss myself laughing if he takes it on face value. He'd be in good company, mind. Kim-Jung-Il did the same IIRC :)

i'm hanging on to see if he does. Can't say it would shock me if he did mind you :)

As for the current 'riveting' :rolleyes: topic......I think our Derek had best brace himself for the inevitable outcome ......
    NG_newCatTray_duck.bmp

• Advertisement

I bet that wag Donnacha O'Callaghan is after leading the mother duck up to the clubhouse with breadcrumbs... He never thinks about the consequences when he's "acting the maggot".. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement