Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Client download (IPoker)

• 15-11-2007 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hi,
    I tried to download GJP and after the small exe downloaded and I tried to do the setup. I got an error saying "Cannot connect to MASTER download server".
    I tried another iPoker client and I got the same error.
    Anyone know what it could be ?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

The whole network was down for the last half an hour. You should be able to download now or very shortly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭FindingNemo

Shortstack wrote: »
    The whole network was down for the last half an hour. You should be able to download now or very shortly.

Hmm..this was last night I tried,
    tried it over a 2 hour period

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

PM sent.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 rgmartin91

I'm having the same problem and have been for the past few months. I think it is a certain setting on my laptop (firewall, antivirus etc blocking it). Can anyone help?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Jul3s

rgmartin91 wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem and have been for the past few months. I think it is a certain setting on my laptop (firewall, antivirus etc blocking it). Can anyone help?
    Contact the support of the site in question is your best option.

• Advertisement
Advertisement