Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

can't believe I didn't put money on Milan to get a penalty 2 games to go must win :rolleyes:

not that there's anything untoward with Italian football :pac:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭JohnnyDoogue

Juventus -1 PSG who are back on track to win and univerdad de Chile.5/1 Juv don't ruin me please

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Made today's money back on a dog, after humans consistently let me down. :)

Screw humans!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    Deportivo 6/5
    -Ade- wrote: »

We're were both screwed over it seems. Apparently Depor hit the woodwork twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Any thoughts on Boca tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Double for tomorrow:
    BTTS in CSKA Moscow v Kuban
    BATE Borisov to be winning at HT
    @ 3.23

Single:
    BATE Borisov (Belarussian league) to win 2-0 @ 4.25

BATE are playing very well atm and will win tomorrow, I'd be pretty shocked if they didn't, they won 4 of their last 5 games by the same scoreline: 2-0, The last two games between these two teams finished with BATE winning 2-0. BATE have been winning at HT in their last 6 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

We're were both screwed over it seems. Apparently Depor hit the woodwork twice.

Aye,fairly freaked with Depor so I am...

Hopefully Juve hang onto the clean sheet

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    Juventus win to nil @ 11/10

At least one of my evening singles came in.

Shouldn't have doubted Santos and looked at the Segunda Division, ugh.

Last couple of bets tonight -

Universidad Catolica -2 @ 2/1
    Rafaela DNB, Boston Celtic and Catolica -1 @ 5/1

• Registered Users Posts: 53,836 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

You do know Boca are going to this match with a reserves team?

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    You do know Boca are going to this match with a reserves team?

Ah ffs, resting for the Copa Libatodores?

Ah ffs, resting for the Copa Libatodores?

Yap

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7auqZwfvTH4TXFaSHhTMVRzNmM/edit

Ugh, ringing PP. Hopefully they'll change it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Matt_Teddy

New around these parts, but trying to get into this craic. Anyone fancy Elfsborg tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Matt_Teddy wrote: »
    New around these parts, but trying to get into this craic. Anyone fancy Elfsborg tomorrow?

Had a look earlier but didn't think there was any value tbh, Gothenburg started season slowly but getting into good form now.

Edit: Also yes welcome and just know that you are now on the slippery slope to gambling addiction and selling everything you own to fund your addiction :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Welcome on board! :D

I'll look into it later, but Elfsborg have been excellent for me for the past few weeks.

St Etienne v Marseille 5/4 for the win looks interesting, home team still has a chance of Europe

Anything I should know? (the odds look to good for me and if somthings to go good to be true, it usually is)

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

St Etienne v Marseille 5/4 for the win looks interesting, home team still has a chance of Europe

Anything I should know? (the odds look to good for me and if somthings to go good to be true, it usually is)
    this years results and stats are not a true reflection of marseille and their form is improving (only way was up to be fair). They are more than capable of springing a surprise and for that reason the etienne odds dont represent much, if any, value.

What would you price them at?

One bet for later in the morning,

Tom' Tomsk @ 5/6

Win to Nil might be worth considering if anyone is looking at this.

• Advertisement

One bet for later in the morning,

Tom' Tomsk @ 5/6

Win to Nil might be worth considering if anyone is looking at this.

Any reason ade?

Any reason ade?

Just looking at home and away form here but Tom' Tomsk don't concede many, last 5 games they haven't conceded a single goal against them. Spartak it's the exact opposite, one goal scored away from home. Overall, their form is quite rubbish hence where they are in the league but the home team should be alright for the win :trollface:

Just looking at home and away form here but Tom' Tomsk don't concede many, last 5 games they haven't conceded a single goal against them. Spartak it's the exact opposite, one goal scored away from home. Overall, their form is quite rubbish hence where they are in the league but the home team should be alright for the win :trollface:

Thanks mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I'll look into it later, but Elfsborg have been excellent for me for the past few weeks.

I have made a poor attempt at a write up of it in my log if you wanna check that out and give me a bit of feedback on it actually?

Fancy Elfsborg quite strongly myself despite the recent return to form of goteborg, think 1/1 is a great price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Del007

Does anyone think that 14/5 for a draw is a good price in the West Ham game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

From Kelvin Burt twitter:
    wigan have won just 37% of total corns taken away from home(68). that makes bburn 0 asian corn hand 17/20 & under 11.5 corns 5/6 interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

considering a few quid on Liverpool -1 at 9/2. If they start like they finished against Chelski, easy money :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,978 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Del007 wrote: »
    Does anyone think that 14/5 for a draw is a good price in the West Ham game?
    Not for me, Cardiff were awful in the first leg and have it all to do now, should suit West Ham to have a team come to Upton Park needing to score goals instead of just sitting in and soaking up pressure, will let them play the way they do away from home. Id sooner have the 13/2 on Collison anytime given his recent form.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Damn it the CSKA Moscow game is tomorrow not today :mad:

Treble:
    Under 2.5 in Toulouse v Nice
    BTTS in Rennes v Montpellier
    BATE Borisov
    @ 3.36

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Wigan v Blackburn
    Gary Caldwell to be shown a card just over 5/4 on betfair, see can i get a better price with Boylesports or PP if not hope for better before kick off with betfair.

Blackburn need the win so have to go for it, Caldwell is reckless at times can see him picking up a booking.

Boylesports and Paddy Power both offering 7-4

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement