Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Week in the Local Papers

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

CRI0ST0IR wrote: »
    What do you think about the Cancur development that they have in the plans?

Who’s going to buy them was my first thought

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭CRI0ST0IR

vicwatson wrote: »

Who’s going to buy them was my first thought

Mine was how long will those buildings last, and how will they drain it/clean it up.

Previously a landfill and has to be a marsh land too. Flooding will surely be a problem too...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Front page of this weeks (Wexford) People newspaper has a story about another anti Covid protest; this time at the hospital.

Will have to wait til tomorrow to read it & see were any of those involved also part of the group who demonstrated outside of Sen. Malcolm Byrnes office in Gorey in December but I imagine some were.

https://www.facebook.com/WexfordPeople/photos/a.3001532656593694/3767171450029807/

As per headline they erected signs around hospital & attempted film inside of it too; why must everything be filmed like? Is nothing private anymore? A hospital is private property & if I was a patient or staff member I'd like to think I wouldn't be filmed by some random stranger.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

I'd throttle the f*ckers.

Advertisement