Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fantagraphics The Complete Peanuts

• 17-11-2014 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hey guys

I've been collecting the Fantagraphics Complete Peanuts series online and I've bought pretty much all of them. I've been collecting them as the double boxsets. The only ones I haven't been able to get are 1959-1962 (which have now been reprinted) and 1971-1974. I'm sure I can find some way around to get the 1959-1962 ones delivered to Ireland, but I really want to find 1971-1974 boxset.

If anyone has come across this can you please let me know? I really want to finish this series. I'm looking for them still sealed and unopened.
    (First time in my life to complete anything and I really want to do it)

Cheers for any assistance that can be provided.

Advertisement