Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fight Pass

• 19-07-2014 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭

Looking to sign up for the free 7 days to watch this in hd but it's asking for card details? Okay to fill it out and not get charged for the monthly pass?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Yeah fill in the details and then cancel it tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Yeah fill in the details and then cancel it tomorrow.

Thanks.

Not accepting phone number. mobile or landline

This what I'm getting..

Please enter a valid international phone number (ie: CC-AAA-LLLL or CC-LLLL where "CC" is the country code, "AAA" is the area code, and "LLLL" is the local number.) Please use only numeric characters and the hyphen character, for example: 44-123-12345678 or 44-12345678.

Using 353 for country?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Enter 353-(phone number without the zero)

Enter 353-(phone number without the zero)

:o 353-000-00000 is what i did only needed - between area code. all good now thanks for help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 TrafficBug

user2011 wrote: »
    Looking to sign up for the free 7 days to watch this in hd but it's asking for card details? Okay to fill it out and not get charged for the monthly pass?

If i sign up for UFC fight pass can i watch all events in the future at a €8 per month?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

TrafficBug wrote: »
    If i sign up for UFC fight pass can i watch all events in the future at a €8 per month?

You can watch Fight pass events. So Fight Night events like the two at the weekend. You won't get access to PPV events like Aldo v Mendes at the end of the month. You can pay extra to watch them in the app, but they are not included.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,813 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

TrafficBug wrote: »

afaik, you can watch events outside the states including fight nights and tuf episodes

think you have to wait a month for a main event to appear on fightpass

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

Can you watch old ppv cards on fightpass. If so, how long before a ppv event becomes available?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

UFC 175, which occurred in July, is currently on it. So there is about a 2-3 month delay on PPVs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

I read something last night about fight pass being available on apple tv's now. I don't have an apple tv but anyone who has(or knows someone) might want to check it out.

Advertisement