Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

22yo man on disability benefit charged with Phoenix Park gig assault

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

How often do I have to repeat it now? I said it before that my post was directed at some specific poster, who likes to pretend to be close to someone suffering from CP (which I consider a disgrace). I apologise for making it difficult to understand, I was wrongly assuming that other people here have the same brain power as me.

And you know for a fact that the poster is lying now, do you? No need to apologise. I would hope that I don't have the same level of brain power as you do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭UCDVet

Millicent wrote: »
    And you know for a fact that the poster is lying now, do you? No need to apologise. I would hope that I don't have the same level of brain power as you do.

I've built a TCP/IP that interfaces with the DNS on the WWW and HTTP protocols that can analyze typing to determine with 99.99% certainty if someone is lying.

That poster was totally lying. 99.99% certain of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭RaRaRasputin

Millicent wrote: »

Yes I do, and I still pity you. But good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I said it before that my post was directed at some specific poster, who likes to pretend to be close to someone suffering from CP (which I consider a disgrace). I apologise for making it difficult to understand, I was wrongly assuming that other people here have the same brain power as me.

Sure why has that anything to do with brain power. We don't all read the same posts you read.

No need to try to imply other people are stupid because they don't get your little digs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Yes I do, and I still pity you. But good luck

Well I pity someone who thinks that one person constitutes a trend. Good luck to you on your endeavours with the English language.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

How often do I have to repeat it now? I said it before that my post was directed at some specific poster, who likes to pretend to be close to someone suffering from CP (which I consider a disgrace). I apologise for making it difficult to understand, I was wrongly assuming that other people here have the same brain power as me.

Do you have a dream where you're walking along a crowded street, and all of a sudden you're bollock naked and everyone is staring at you, and you've nowhere to hide?

I bet it feels like this, doesn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Nodin wrote: »
    Do you have a dream where you're walking along a crowded street, and all of a sudden you're bollock naked and everyone is staring at you, and you've nowhere to hide?

I bet it feels like this, doesn't it?

I'm more thinking a rabbit caught in the headlights...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

1ZRed wrote: »
    And why did you feel the need to add this? Wasn't mentioned in the article.

Anyone who wears a tracksuit to court should be given an extra year inside just for being a scummer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭mikeym

Maybe hes mentally retarded. He looks it from the court picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,067 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Does anyone know what he's actually on disability for? Does it have any relevance to the crime/court case?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Put in care for most his life etc, let down by the state:rolleyes:

Pity he couldn't be put down by the state.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 maggie22

who are you to call him a toe rag. you dont even know him! that man intimidated sean and had drinks in his hand. no one knew he was an off duty officer and it shouldnt matter he was off duty. it was a one punch incident not an assault. did you never hear the saying dont belueve everything you read. all of you on this are so judgemental. sean was never in trouble before. he has a lovely girlfriend and she just had a baby so next time think before you comment or judge

maggie22 wrote: »
    who are you to call him a toe rag. you dont even know him! that man intimidated sean and had drinks in his hand. no one knew he was an off duty officer and it shouldnt matter he was off duty. it was a one punch incident not an assault. did you never hear the saying dont belueve everything you read. all of you on this are so judgemental. sean was never in trouble before. he has a lovely girlfriend and she just had a baby so next time think before you comment or judge

I'm sure that he's a pillar of society and was a poor unfortunate victim whose being railroaded by a corrupt and evil judicial system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I'm sure that he's a pillar of society and was a poor unfortunate victim whose being railroaded by a corrupt and evil judicial system.

To be fair I can see how badly this could have gone for him though, she may very well be telling the truth.
    The fact it was an off duty garda should have nothing to do with it and if it was one punch it changes a fair bit. Even though it is still assault, it's quite a bit different in what goes through your head when you hear the word assault.

SV wrote: »
    To be fair I can see how badly this could have gone for him though, she may very well be telling the truth.
    The fact it was an off duty garda should have nothing to do with it and if it was one punch it changes a fair bit. Even though it is still assault, it's quite a bit different in what goes through your head when you hear the word assault.

We all know that the fact an guard was involved has seen this get far more coverage than most but the guy really hasn't came across well. Showing up to court in a cheap track suit and then making faces and laughing as he leaves the court. Not exactly how you go about showing that your an upstanding member of the community.

Was it just one punch or is that just what he's telling people as he tries to elicit sympathy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

We all know that the fact an guard was involved has seen this get far more coverage than most but the guy really hasn't came across well. Showing up to court in a cheap track suit and then making faces and laughing as he leaves the court. Not exactly how you go about showing that your an upstanding member of the community.

Was it just one punch or is that just what he's telling people as he tries to elicit sympathy?

True enough, the behaviour and attire in court really does speak volumes, Can't argue with that.
    Well it was a year ago, I guess we don't really know. I'm sure it's all dealt with by now!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement