Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

English Help Please???

• 20-10-2014 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I have never got higher than a C in higher english when it was corrected by my teacher, I think thats why I dont know. I have an exam this week and it will be on my three comparative texts.
    HMMTB
    Juno
    Im not scared
    I will be getting a theme or issue question in which I have to focus my theme on relationships, so ive studied alot for this but can anyone give me some advice for answering to get at least a C?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Stewie Griffin

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1 RollItBear

G.V.V:
    ~how the friendship started
    ~key moments
    ~sacrifices made
    ~family relationship
    ~the endings

Theme:
    ~how the friendship start
    ~common bond
    ~obstacles to the friendship

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TheBiz

Punctuation, grammar, spelling, staying on subject and being concise (while still adding in all relevant information) and know what your going to say before you start writing!

Advertisement