Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to buy FIFA 13

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

HMV where, if its Grafton St or Henry St Dublin they dont, I rang yesterday trying to get one, wont have stock till next week. Best bet at this stage is Xtra Vision, thats where I ended up getting it yesterday after having no luck at Gamestop, HMV etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Axwell wrote: »
    HMV where, if its Grafton St or Henry St Dublin they dont, I rang yesterday trying to get one, wont have stock till next week. Best bet at this stage is Xtra Vision, thats where I ended up getting it yesterday after having no luck at Gamestop, HMV etc.

HMV Liffey Valley, I'll have to drive out there instead so :mad:

Did you get the Ultimate Edition ? How much is that in Xtravision ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Yup got Ultimate Edition, I live in town and had to go out to Xtra Vision Rathmines to get a copy yesterday - €65

Axwell wrote: »
    Yup got Ultimate Edition, I live in town and had to go out to Xtra Vision Rathmines to get a copy yesterday - €65

Cheers I'll get it in Xtravision tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DUBLINHITMAN97

I got mine on Thursday from Gamestop.ie I will be buying from them in the future!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

It's €70 from playstation store! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Anyone know if you'd still get anything for Fifa 12 trade in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Luap wrote: »

Gamestop offered me €3 for mine on 360.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Luap wrote: »

Gamestop in athlone offered me 1 euro for fifa 12. Ps3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Gamestop in athlone offered me 1 euro for fifa 12. Ps3

Did they ask you if you wanted the €1 insured?

• Advertisement

Xtra vision are giving €5 credit for Fifa 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

PC users, Just posted this in the gaming bargains thread.
    el dude wrote: »
    Not a bargain as such. But i managed to buy a FIFA 13 key for $39.99(€30) through amazon.com even though i'm in Ireland. All you need to do is enter is enter a US address, i used one google threw out and it worked perfectly, have the game on origin now waiting to go.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008D7F47Q/ref=ox_ya_os_product

Is there any shop getting in the Ultimate Team edition again? Or was this only for pre-orders?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

ColeTrain wrote: »
    Did they ask you if you wanted the €1 insured?

Does anyone ever buy that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Mark26

What's peoples opinion on the game ? i'm loving the gameplay but as an online gamer it's frustrating playing season mode. I often get stuck in the arena mode, games disconnecting mid game and no matter if i'm winning or drawing the match it goes down as a loss. The game has frozen often in carrer mode too. It badly needs an update but the fact the servers never got fixed for fifa 12 i won't get my hopes up. EA are lazy **** ! especially considering the money they make on the game, these problems shouldn't exist !

Ended up buying standard edition from HMV for 50 quid and buying the Ultimate Edition code from Gamesnash.ie for a tenner so paid 60 quid in total. Code was e-mailed to me 2 minutes later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Advertisement