Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

monday session

Options
  • 27-11-2010 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi folks ,Just to let you know I've started a ballad session on Mondays 3 pm @ The Lansdown Bar , Bath Ave.,Anyone who can play a tune or sing a song is very welcome or if ye just want to listen thats ok too . At the moment we have two guitar/singers love to get banjo ,mandoline ,whistle , fiddle , consertina Etc. The main thing is to get to know each other and above all have a bit of craic . Hope to see you there ,"keep the session going"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 tradmusicdub

Hi best of luck with that. i'm also looking for a concertina or banjo player to join up with a few of us playing in south dublin as well so if you know any good players post a reply or contact at tradmusicdub@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭mariatchi

Hi tradsmusicdub,Thanks for you're good wishes , it's been going well there on mondays for a few months ,if you let me know exactly where the session is i'll be glad to pass the word to the players I know and the new ones I've met.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 banjofitz

Hi,

Are you still looking for Musicians for the session.. I am a banjo, mandolin and mandola player..

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭mariatchi

Hi Banjofitz ,yeah always looking for more ,we'd be delighted for you to drop in . we're there (Lansdown bar ,bath ave.,) from 3 P.M.Look forward to seeing you.
    forgot to mention: we also do a session on Friday 4 P.M. in the clock Thomas st. and Sunday Hanlons N. C. R. @ 2 pm. and finally in Kinsealy inn @ 7 pm monday evening.

Advertisement