Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

When do they usually have official line up and matches for Dublin show after WrestleMania?

I really want to see AJ Styles on April show.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

When do they usually have official line up and matches for Dublin show after WrestleMania?

I really want to see AJ Styles on April show.

Sometimes they'll put it up round now, but even if it's the day before the show, they aren't always trustworthy.

Last I heard though, there wasn't another show that night and it was a "Supershow" of sorts, so would be suprised if he wasn't there...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

yes card is always subject to change. As we seen the last time with Seth anyone can get injured at any stage. We can hope he will be there but you wont know for sure until the week of the show. Not going to the April show but will try my best to get to the next one later this year if they come back or to an nxt show if it comes to our shores.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Just to let you guys know, if you're heading to Belfast for the show there, they will be staying in the Radisson. I'm not entirely sure how long (won't just be 1 night afaik) but I can check it when I'm back in work on Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

My missus got me tickets for the point for Christmas, never been to a show before.

What kind of card can be expected?

• Advertisement

My missus got me tickets for the point for Christmas, never been to a show before.

What kind of card can be expected?

As I mentioned above, there was talks a few months of it being a "Super card" so, in theory, the majority of available talent should show up. Anyone injuried, obviously, won't be there, and I'd write off any part timers (HHH, Brock, probably Jericho).

But I'd imagine you'll see Reigns, Ambrose, Styles, probably Balor as well (he's been brought along on the last two tours now), New Day, Dudleyz, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Lord TSC wrote: »
    As I mentioned above, there was talks a few months of it being a "Super card" so, in theory, the majority of available talent should show up. Anyone injuried, obviously, won't be there, and I'd write off any part timers (HHH, Brock, probably Jericho).

But I'd imagine you'll see Reigns, Ambrose, Styles, probably Balor as well (he's been brought along on the last two tours now), New Day, Dudleyz, etc.

Would love to see the Dudleyz and Styles, been a fan for many years.

Glico Man wrote: »
    Just to let you guys know, if you're heading to Belfast for the show there, they will be staying in the Radisson. I'm not entirely sure how long (won't just be 1 night afaik) but I can check it when I'm back in work on Friday.

So just to follow up on this, they arrive very late Tuesday night (they have dinner scheduled for 2am), are here Wednesday and depart around 3pm on Thursday

Hope this helps a few of you

• Registered Users Posts: 22 cianocarroll

So just to follow up on this, they arrive very late Tuesday night (they have dinner scheduled for 2am), are here Wednesday and depart around 3pm on Thursday

Hope this helps a few of you

Thank you for the information but how exactly do you know? Is this 100% reliable? I'm seriously considering taking a bus up to Belfast on the Wednesday.

Do you know how long they'll be in Dublin? And also what time does the show start in Belfast?

Thank you for the information but how exactly do you know? Is this 100% reliable? I'm seriously considering taking a bus up to Belfast on the Wednesday.

Do you know how long they'll be in Dublin? And also what time does the show start in Belfast?

Its about as reliable as you'll ever get considering I'm a supervisor in said hotel :p

If you head up on the Wednesday, be wary that they do go to the gym the day of the show and spend some considerable time there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 cianocarroll

Its about as reliable as you'll ever get considering I'm a supervisor in said hotel :p

If you head up on the Wednesday, be wary that they do go to the gym the day of the show and spend some considerable time there.

Haha thank you very much for the info but my plan would be to take a bus up from Dublin on Thursday morning as I imagine it's a lot quieter.

I went up the day after in Dublin and it was much better than the day of the show as most of the fans had left.

Would I be able to do this again in Belfast?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

Does anyone have any good pictures of the previous event? I'd love to see how it's laid out. Is there normally a good crowd. I imagine it would feel a bit flat if it was half-empty?

Does anyone have any good pictures of the previous event? I'd love to see how it's laid out. Is there normally a good crowd. I imagine it would feel a bit flat if it was half-empty?

No pictures, but usually it's about 90% full, so usually a couple of thousand people no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,712 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

PTH2009 wrote: »

Holy ****! Please please please be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Taker or Bryan on the tour, no one announced yet for which house shows etc

Haha thank you very much for the info but my plan would be to take a bus up from Dublin on Thursday morning as I imagine it's a lot quieter.

I went up the day after in Dublin and it was much better than the day of the show as most of the fans had left.

Would I be able to do this again in Belfast?

Only seeing this now, sorry.

The Wednesday night they have dinner booked until 4am, so I wouldn't be sure what time they'll get wakeup calls. Could be late afternoon just as they're about to leave that you'll catch them, if at all.

The early birds would grab a quick breakfast and head to the gym until they leave for Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,712 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

montyrebel wrote: »
    Taker or Bryan on the tour, no one announced yet for which house shows etc

http://www.aikenpromotions.com/details/11017.html

so dublin and belfast are getting 'the Daniel Bryan Night'

not going myself but seems like a good night. Show in Belgium on the same night has owens, Ambrose, y2j

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

Any word if Balor will be on this tour?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Already have ticket in hand for Raw in London since they first went on sale. Happy out

Go on youtube to see this video pop up

Fine WWE take my money. Guess I'll be going 2 nights on the bounce

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

The current match card for Dublin show is meh. I'm only looking forward to Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte and Daniel Bryan.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

The current match card for Dublin show is meh. I'm only looking forward to Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte and Daniel Bryan.

At least Becky will get her own entrance this time. Whats the rest of the card

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Sheamus & Alexander Rusev vs. The New Day
    Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Daniel Bryan pulled from the tour wonder what will replace him.

Daniel Bryan pulled from the tour wonder what will replace him.

Seriously? They announce DB Appreciation Night then pull DB :(

Yeah. **** it anyway. At least we have The League Of Nations, Becky, The New Day & Charlotte.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Seriously? They announce DB Appreciation Night then pull DB :(

Now listed as Roman Reigns appreciation night on Ticketmaster

Pentecost wrote: »
    Now listed as Roman Reigns appreciation night on Ticketmaster

if that's a joke, it's not funny....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Every night is Reigns appreciation night in fairness. But yes I am joking for the record.

• Advertisement

Ric Flair is advertised as well. It's funny how the picture on the site has him in his ring robe.

Advertisement