Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

3DS StreetPass

• 29-03-2011 9:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

How are people getting on with StreetPass? I've only had one hit so far.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

I had 2 hits so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I've not actually tried it yet. May have to take a wander into Dublin and walk around for an afternoon to see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Nollog

No hits at all here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 3DSfan

Got a hit on grafton st earlier today. Nothing for street fighter yet though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 andisart

no hits here either, but have to say I live on Clontarf and have only taken the 3DS to work in East Point Business Park, so no big chances. Will take it into town on the weekend tho. Hoping to get a few hits while cruising the game shops.

anyone heard of a streetpass grouping yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭madbeanman

I got a hit in Naas Co. kildare on a sunday when the town was like a ghost town which is odd. So now that Im back I Dublin i should be getting a good bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 beemanfunk

I haven't gotten any and I've been wandering around the City Centre with it for the past few days. Mostly Grafton Street around there.
    :(

Hopefully I get something soon....

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭ScaldyMc

I've had two hits now, both in the vicinity of Grafton Street in Dublin. Must play SSFIV3D some more to get some use out of the trophies. Ghost Recon is using up all my play time so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,427 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I think the StreetPass Quest is really cool. I don't have any games for the 3DS at the moment so it is a good little distraction.

I've taken the 3DS out and about with me today but no luck. I haven't actually been many places where I'd expect anyone else to have a 3DS. Maybe tomorrow when I'm back in town for work.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

3DS Street Pass meet up?

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Uk had one, why not Ireland? :)

No hits here, just one test hit that I had to make sure SP was on lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

A streetpass meet up would be pretty epic...just saying :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

No hits yet here..................hold on I don't have a 3DS:(

pdbhp wrote: »
    No hits yet here..................hold on I don't have a 3DS:(
    I could hit you if it'll make you feel better.
    ...But not too better.

I walked all around today, and nothing. :(
    Spent a load of play coins to get to 7th or 8th room in streetpass quest.

streetpass meet up when where?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭ScaldyMc

Where: dublin city centre - say near grafton street?

When: lunchtime some day next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I'd be interested in this as well, not 100% sure if I could make it during the week but could move things around and try go if there were a good few going

I took my 3DS out with me at lunch-time on Grafton street. Once again, no hits.

ScaldyMc wrote: »
    Where: dublin city centre - say near grafton street?

When: lunchtime some day next week?
    Ew, Dublin.

I got a hit today on StreetPass on the way home. It was on the platform in Pearse Street. I sent the new Mii off to fight a ghost. He got in three hits before being chased away.

Got 5 hits today in town, much better than I was expecting!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 IM2010

Got 2 Hits walking from Grafton to O'Connell street...but I went by Forbidden Planet and the hoards of teenagers in temple Bar too hoping to find hits :D

I walked that way too, I might have been one of your hits. Was 'Ronan' one of them?

I got a second hit yesterday near Dawson street I think. I was down in Swords today but no hits.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

Got 2 hits today walking down Henry St. through Ilac shopping centre on the way to Cineworld

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 IM2010

ghostchant wrote: »
    I walked that way too, I might have been one of your hits. Was 'Ronan' one of them?

Yup Man! :D

Ah cool :) Use him wisely!

Two more hits today on the way home. I think StreetPass is currently the best thing about the 3DS. I love sending the Miis off on the Quest to rescue my Mii.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

I keep on passing some guy names FeanorGT or something, EVERY FREAKIN DAY and I have NO IDEA who he is xD

The beauty of SP!

Good sheet ninty :)

Two more hits today on the way home. I think StreetPass is currently the best thing about the 3DS. I love sending the Miis off on the Quest to rescue my Mii.

The boss is superlolhard. you need like 90 cats or dogs to beat her.

• Advertisement

/\/ollog wrote: »
    The boss is superlolhard. you need like 90 cats or dogs to beat her.

Hmmm. Hope I run into a large crowd of 3DS owners so.

Advertisement