Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Radio Nova Doco on TV3

• 17-05-2008 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭

I don't usally recommend ever watching TV3.

I make this exception on Wednesday Night at 9 when they will air a Documentary called Bring Back Radio Nova.

It should be interesting, I don't beleive that it was co-funded by the BCI through the licence fee so I am happy to recommend this show. It is then followed by another TV3 News Documentary called Secrets of the Austrian Cellar about Josef Fritzl.

Bring Back Radio Nova, Close TV3 :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭SRB

The raids on Herbert Street and the NOVA TX site....makes me feel very old !

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭MACHEAD

Ah, the memories. and there's me ranting and raving every chance I get about how drab awfull the eighties were. Radio Nova was a bright and shining light in an otherwise dull period, and is probably the template for the formats currently used by Today FM and 2FM. But as for the fashions from that time, well lets not go there again ...ever...please! Timing of this doc will probably clash with the United Vs Chelsea match, so I'll defo be recording this one. Just imagine, actually recording something on TV3!

Advertisement