Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brilliant News For Xbox Owners!!!

• 10-06-2002 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

Grand Theft Auto 3 is coming! I seen it today on BBC Text, "Gamestation"? In the questions and answers section!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Did you really have to put the 3l33t "!!!!!!!" at the end of the subject?

The success of the Xbox is dependent on the Xbox gaining exclusive must have titles.
    GTA3 is a great game but it wont shift any extra boxen.

MS are really appearing to be crappy business people with this untidy venture.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

any extra boxen
    Are we living in some bizarre universe where English has been crossed with German?

You read EuroGay-mer too much :)

<sarcasm> But your right, the most popular game in these parts, by a million miles on the PS2 (or any other platform really) is hardly going to sell any more consoles :rolleyes: </sarcasm>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

If someone wants to play GTA3 they will buy a PS2 right now.
    By the time GTA3 is released on the Xbox the PS2 will have its sequel.

Microsoft are not doing a good job and i am mega pi$$ed that i have to pay €80 for games which are only released here 2 months after the are in the UK.

Advertisement