Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

after work surf today

• 25-08-2014 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭

Well the surf is pumping and offshore wind but I'm stuck at work. High tide is 5m at 6 or soon after in Lahinch. Would I be able to get out back then? I know its a how long is a piece of string question but I reqllly want to surf today!!
    Ta!
    Would dough more be a bit easier maybe to get out or somewhere else in Clare?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 zurdo

Did you head down to Lahinch in the end Dr.Nic? Ive recently moved there to spend more time in the water and it was absolutely firing yesterday evening!

Only problem was I sprained my ankle at the weekend so I had to watch on from the shore....heart breaking stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Dr Nic

Aw man i feel your pain... no i didnt bother. tide wouldve been on the rocks so prob wouldve been a bit dodge getting in... so pissed off to be missing these two days. best surf of the summer :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Geomy

Fanore was barrelling, there was plenty of guys and gals getting shacked last night.
    It was huge out there,started off with around a foot and built up fairly fast to almost 8 foot

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭MACtic

yea Fanore was very big. I noticed guys on longboards had more success than short boards tho.

Advertisement