Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Start of season 2 - got bored

Options
  • 15-08-2014 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

I watched season 1, it was slow but watchable and did kinda end up ok. 3 or 4 scenes made it worth watching.
    At episode 4 of season 2 now & not a thing has happened. I have heard how amazing the show is from friends/family but maybe it's not for me. I see the poll here that has series 1 as best series of all 4. That worries me as Series 1 was just ok at best.

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,135 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Stevecw wrote: »
    I watched season 1, it was slow but watchable and did kinda end up ok. 3 or 4 scenes made it worth watching.
    At episode 4 of season 2 now & not a thing has happened. I have heard how amazing the show is from friends/family but maybe it's not for me. I see the poll here that has series 1 as best series of all 4. That worries me as Series 1 was just ok at best.

If you got that far you may as well keep going but if you're not hooked by now you might never be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Stevecw wrote: »

You're right and we're wrong, well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

It's clearly not the show for you, Game of Thrones' style isn't for everyone..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

id recommend finishing out season 2 - if you're not hooked by then I'd leave it..

• Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Sounds like you should stop watching the show then. If I started a thread for every show I started watching but didn't finish, well, I'd have started a lots more threads then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

wprathead wrote: »
    id recommend finishing out season 2 - if you're not hooked by then I'd leave it..

Thanks, I will give season 2 a go. I'm def not hooked yet, but just cos everyone seems to be raving about it I said I'd keep watching.

I see that it's prob not the show for me, but just wanted opinions as it seems nearly everyone loves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Well I suppose you can take it as a given that the vast majority of people on a forum for a particular TV show are going to be fans of said TV show.

If I was you I'd keep going, I personally found season 2 to be the lowpoint of the series overall. 3 and then 4 get progressively better as they go along in my opinion.

Advertisement