Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Amateur choir in Dublin

• 10-09-2013 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I wonder if anyone can help me; I'm interested in joining a choir in Dublin. I'm looking for an amateur choir, which sings religious music (not a Gospel choir or folk music, just traditional Catholic / Church of England / Ireland music). I haven't sung in mass / church since I was a kid but I remember loving congregational music.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭The Gibzilla

I'd love to find out about something like this too, though I'm open to any sort of choir. I've Googled it, but without much luck! Just don't know where to start looking!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ejsledge

I am looking for amateur chamber music players in the Dublin area. I have experience playing chamber music (especially string quartets) and orchestra music. I will be in Dublin in early January, 2014. I would appreciate any information or suggestions ! Thanks, ejsledge. I may need to start a new conversation on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Try the classical music forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ejsledge

Thank you for the advice. I'll look that up. Edward

Advertisement