Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUIM First Years Discussion Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭9bred4

thelad95 wrote: »
    So did everyone get their pack thingy in the post today? Orientation week is creeping up :)

Group 3 for life.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

9bred4 wrote: »
    Group 3 for life.

Group 4 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭LaughingOwl

Group 4 :P

Group 5

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

NUIM First Years Discussion Thread

Lady+Gaga+in+Sin+City+2+_bc71ca_5267031.png

bes8v.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 k_Rattigan

Group 5

Group 18...

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

bes8v.jpg

they have gone from 0 to about a million in the space of a few hours, but I can't say much I got nominated.. >.>

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lara_15

guys im so co fused

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lara_15

help s I drubd

Lara_15 wrote: »
    help s I drubd

Water water and more water :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Dee15

Business and management anybody? :)

Dee15 wrote: »
    Business and management anybody? :)

Me! I finally found someone else :-P Are you planning on doing the three year course or the four year course?

Me! I finally found someone else :-P Are you planning on doing the three year course or the four year course?

I actually know 3 other girls from school doing the course aswell but would rather get to know new people! I presume the 4 year one, when do we have to choose? :)

I actually know 3 other girls from school doing the course aswell but would rather get to know new people! I presume the 4 year one, when do we have to choose? :)

I don't know actually! Probably not until second year I'd say. Are you staying on campus?

I don't know actually! Probably not until second year I'd say. Are you staying on campus?

Probably! No i live out in castleknock so commuting, you? :)

Probably! No i live out in castleknock so commuting, you? :)

Na I'm living off campus :( €90 a week so not too bad :)

Na I'm living off campus :( €90 a week so not too bad :)

At least you have somewhere to stay after nights out! Haven't a clue how ill get home :/

At least you have somewhere to stay after nights out! Haven't a clue how ill get home :/

Does the DART not run out to Maynooth? I'm not sure what time it stops at though. You'll have to find somewhere to stay :P

Does the DART not run out to Maynooth? I'm not sure what time it stops at though. You'll have to find somewhere to stay :P

I'm not sure, pretty certain everything stops before 12! That's my plan, friends with accommodation :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

<snip>

Watch it donkeyoaty0099

• Advertisement

I'm not sure, pretty certain everything stops before 12! That's my plan, friends with accommodation :P

Nice one. I'm not sure whether or not to stay in Maynooth for the whole orientation week as there seems to be something on every night!

Ah jaysus just ride him and be done with it.

F*ck off I have a girlfriend! :mad::p

Ah jaysus just ride him and be done with it.

Not really my style but sure whatever you're into :))

Nice one. I'm not sure whether or not to stay in Maynooth for the whole orientation week as there seems to be something on every night!

I would, it sounds great! I'd better go cos SOME people are getting the wrong idea from a friendly conversation. See you in maynooth :)

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭blackkeyes

Hah funny

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭blackkeyes

Hah funny

I went from Blanch - 8:25 train for a 9 OClock class unless you have a class test then you should be getting the 7:45 just to be sure, autumn and winter and well pretty much any time the trains can be late .... but classes dont usually start until 9:05..

Last train is like half 11 or 12 dont worry youre bound to make friends with people who are living near by even if its not on campus... like 90% of my friends lived out there... once youre not fuasy about sleeping on a floor or couch!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Stinjy wrote: »
    once youre not fuasy about sleeping on a floor or couch!

If you're fussy about that they you shouldn't bother being a student! :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Firinneg

Accommodation help please! Anyone have a room? I really don't want digs! Also group 2 anyone?

• Advertisement

If you're fussy about that they you shouldn't bother being a student! :-D

Well two years of going out and sleeping on cold wooden floors under a jacket.. that wasnt fun the next two we got spoiled and got really comfy couches :P

Advertisement