Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

deadmau5 ireland

• 23-11-2011 3:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭

been hearing rumour he's here early 2012. .anyone else get wind or have proof before i get me hopes up

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

djflawless wrote: »
    been hearing rumour he's here early 2012. .anyone else get wind or have proof before i get me hopes up

I get wind all the time. Rennie's usually sort me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

better get practising 'whoomp..there it is...'

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

madma wrote: »
    better get practising 'whoomp..there it is...'

That actually made me laugh out loud for real

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

SteveDon wrote: »
    That actually made me laugh out loud for real

O_rly.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭brianc27

you do realise in years to come you will look back at this time in your life and cringe at the fact that you had some infatuation with a lad that wears a novelty mouse head when djing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Mister Dread

ha spot on. I can think of all the bands and djs that I really love the most and if I knew they were to play next year I'd be happy enough but I wouldnt be losing sleep over it. Myabe if you've been gigging for years you get to have too many disappointments to get that excited.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

He's in London on Monday this Monday and there is a live stream at 8pm.

As regards Ireland, suppose he's due a European tour given that he spent most of the last half of 2011 in the US. Either way he should at least hit the UK at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

ironclaw wrote: »
    He's in London on Monday this Monday and there is a live stream at 8pm.

As regards Ireland, suppose he's due a European tour given that he spent most of the last half of 2011 in the US. Either way he should at least hit the UK at some stage.

cheers for the serious answer all the same. . .and to other posts. . What i like is what i like. .just because he wears a novelty mouse head doesnt make his music bad. .maybe your taste of music differs from mine??

cheers for the serious answer all the same. . .and to other posts. . What i like is what i like. .just because he wears a novelty mouse head doesnt make his music bad. .maybe your taste of music differs from mine??

Fair enough.

Just be aware that we're a bunch of snobs here :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

This is spot on.

His music makes his music bad. :D

• Advertisement

simple as logical fallacy. . .you list your top 5 fave dj/djs and i garauntee il have someone in that list that i dont like because of the show they put on or their music style

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

simple as logical fallacy. . .you list your top 5 fave dj/djs and i garauntee il have someone in that list that i dont like because of the show they put on or their music style

Big smiley faces mean someone is having a joke man.:)

I'll be the first person to say that music is a subjective thing, but i also feel it's important to be able to have a little laugh about things from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

This is spot on.

His music makes his music bad. :D

17000 fans who went to his show in London's Earls might disagree with you :p:D

Hope he comes to ireland tho...

im not really trying to cause keyboard wars but im just too used to my mates telling me the music i listen to is chit. .considering that they think korn and metallica are the kings of music. .kind of changing the subject but not really. . .everyone has a different opininon to different styles of dance music. .but at the end of the day we are all a group that said 'we shall stand up against pop idol teen d#$¿heads who consider themselves gods gift. .or fellas who compare themselves to the son of satan. .but no matter what style of dance we're into,we should stand with each other to protest against justins crime against eardrums and respect our every dance style

Who's Justin?

bieber. .poncy canadian chap with the sideways fringe

but no matter what style of dance we're into,we should stand with each other to protest against justins crime against eardrums and respect our every dance style

Ah, maybe we shouldn't...

honestly bowing down and standing corrected. .but if my 14 year old bro fancies bopping around to that crap?his headache not mine.fair point android

bieber. .poncy canadian chap with the sideways fringe

Ah, yes, we must untie. Untie our laces. All of us, and prepare to dance against eardrums.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭BigDaddyCan

does anyone else just wish this guy would die in a fire no???:D

• Advertisement

ah no not a fire. .maybe a slowly freezing over lake or something

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

ah no not a fire. .maybe a slowly freezing over lake or something
    You like Deadmau5 but want skrillex to die?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Mister Dread

Ridiculous snobbery here. Music appreciation is a subjective thing just like sexual attraction. Some men are attracted to 9 year old boys and some people like deadmaufive/skilled. Get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

What Is Skrillex?

The chap/chapette is freaky looking... music aside!

exactly.just goes to show we all have different tastes. .if we all followed the 1 type of music we wouldn't have the variations we have today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

or fellas who compare themselves to the son of satan
    I'm liking the way this thread is going. Mayhap I'll swing by tomorrow when it should be ripe for some Death Metal content \m/

Ridiculous snobbery here. Music appreciation is a subjective thing just like sexual attraction. Some men are attracted to 9 year old boys and some people like deadmaufive/skilled. Get over it.

So paedophilia is okay? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

That is a disturbing cross analysis...

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

I knew I shouldn't have watched it, but I did, and because I did watch that Skrillex video I have once again lost faith in humanity.

• Advertisement

Eddie Ere wrote: »
    I knew I shouldn't have watched it, but I did, and because I did watch that Skrillex video I have once again lost faith in humanity.

The hardstyle shuffling should perk you right back up.

Advertisement