Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

TES Forum Charter

• 08-05-2006 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭

Ok now that we have our own charter I think we should have some stickies and the first will be some l33t rul3z

1. Do not post with instructions, hints or tips on how to get/download any game in direct breech of copyright law

2. Use spoiler tags where you think they should go, or at least put a disclaimer in the post title

3. No need to get into a uber flame quote fest, nothing wrong with a bit of healthy debate but the Thunderdome is for all out war with other users.

I'll leave this unlocked so any further recommendations can be made. It will be locked after a while when no new rules have been made

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

No bias because of race. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

No bias because of race. :p

Even Dark Elves? Screw being PC, those guys are weird!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Damn it you are right, I hate all but the wood elves, everybody else is inferior to our crazy breed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

whoa now, wood elves may be the superior race but there's no need to shove it in everyones ugly little face...especially those stinking orcs...they have rights too you know

The right to remain ugly, boo yeah.
    *high fives members of other races*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Dark Elf with not enough shadow on your face.... oh, that's a sure fire way to freak everyone out. A bit like that Grey Prince bloke... freaks me right out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

There is a new dispute resolution procedure in place. If you feel you that have been banned unfairly, please follow the complaints procedure as outlined in this forum.

Heads up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement