Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Race Relations in Ireland

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Its to celebrate black music though, why is there a need to design an awards ceremony around colour/ethnicity??
    Country music is not racist because it's a genre not a racial group
    I don’t think one skin colour or race of people has the right to claim a certain type of music of being exclusively their own..

They don't. Amy Winehouse was at it a few years back and shes Jewish, for fecks sake....
    It shouldnt take another 350 years for them to get that chip off their shoulders?? ..

Going by this thread, theres quite a few with chips on their shoulders, and they aren't "black"......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

Nodin wrote: »

Going by this thread, theres quite a few with chips on their shoulders, and they aren't "black"......

Yep McCain over chips are usually a yellowy colour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Wicknight wrote: »
    The thing is though the security guard probably doesn't go "Tut, white people!"

The issue is that one shouldn't let a black person (or anyone else) making fake racism claims cloud ones judgement about black people in general. That is in itself racism.

id bet he would say ''tut little knacker'' though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

There is no cure for racism boys and girls, the same as there is no cure for stupidity.
    Define a race and invite racism, too late to turn back.

The only solution I can think of is a prolonged period of interracial riding to wipe all the distinctions out, or maybe clones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

Clones, eh? I can see how that would help.

/not really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

asdasd wrote: »
    Clones, eh? I can see how that would help.

/not really.

I didnt really think that one out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 foxcomm

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement