Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

fonpokno wrote: »
    This is also my method. Although I finding having no money in my bank account is a fairly good deterrent for buying the entire website.

I'm trawling through it now. I WANT IT ALL.

Edit: Does anyone know if there's a magical way you can stop it showing maternity clothes? I tried the "hide this brand" thing but it got rid of all ASOS brand clothes.

It seems to take an inordinate amount of time to go back to the selection you had, when you've clicked in to view a certain item. Sometimes you have to click all your selections again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I open everything I want to look at in a new tab, once I get to about 15 tabs I go through them and save stuff for later. Then I start it all again!

I spend way too much time fantasy shopping on that site...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

Shoes from river island.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Exuberant

2aabj2s.png

Only a fiver in Dunnes Stores, down from 11 euro! It's way nicer in real life. Much more beige in colour. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

crazy impulse purchase ahoy!

asos-curve.jpg

Reduced to 15 quid in the sale, is it weird that I've always wanted a cape?

Got this too, something about it's chunkiness appealed to me!

womens-bracelets-20100918-312.jpg

• Advertisement

Jeminee snake bangle:

SHB2774X-COR_%28WinCE%29__52468_thumb.jpg

Bargain on Brand Alley :D Just discovered that credit card hoover website, and impulse-bought. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I absolutely love that cape, phasers! I've always wanted one too. :)

Hah, more shopping at lunchtime...:o

Something like this in New Look, but in dark brown.

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/handbags-and-purses/leather-cross-body-bag_208930621

But I'm shortening the strap to wear it around my waist/on my hip in the style of Fiona in Burn Notice:

42-18931024.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

I ordered these from Mango, Love their collection this summer.

oh8vaq.jpg

2dayk1w.jpg

2mmtpbr.jpg

3bfif.jpg

2wrlmq8.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Does 1£ = 1euro? I've a euro left on my 3V card, just want to make sure I wouldn't be short:P
    According to PayPal £1 sterling will cost you €1.16 euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

4453056099.jpg

Wanted this dress for ages and got it at the weekend with a 25% discount thanks to a discount voucher in Grazia magazine!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

^^^

It's GORGEOUS!!! Where'd you get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭sunshine rose

:eek: Stunning dress giddybootz! I want to know where it's from too please!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Orlee wrote: »
    ^^^

It's GORGEOUS!!! Where'd you get it?

A lot of the time if you right-click on the image & "copy image location" you can find out. It's Warehouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭sunshine rose

A lot of the time if you right-click on the image & "copy image location" you can find out. It's Warehouse.
    :D How did I not know that? Fantastic tip, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

NostalgicPop.jpg

She's a birthday present that arrived in the post today. Okay so some of you might be thinking, thats not fashion! and yeah I guess its not exactly but these blythe dolls are very popular for doing mini photoshoots with and designing clothes for them.

I'm just so excited about her, she's sitting on my desk in college now while i'm getting my essay done for term. I think people might think its mental for a grown female to have a doll on her desk but its art college so anything goes I guess :D

edit: and her eyes change position and colour when you pull the sting at the back of her head!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I love that doll! A quick google tells me they are quite expensive though, can I ask where you got yours and how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭BabyBirch

NostalgicPop.jpg

She's a birthday present that arrived in the post today. Okay so some of you might be thinking, thats not fashion! and yeah I guess its not exactly but these blythe dolls are very popular for doing mini photoshoots with and designing clothes for them.

I'm just so excited about her, she's sitting on my desk in college now while i'm getting my essay done for term. I think people might think its mental for a grown female to have a doll on her desk but its art college so anything goes I guess :D

edit: and her eyes change position and colour when you pull the sting at the back of her head!! :D

Jealous!!! I always wanted a Blythe! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

208565_10150161015007259_833992258_6587901_1219698_s.jpg

I picked these up in the children's secton in Dunnes today! I love them and they're so comfy :) Only cost me €4 :):)

• Advertisement

BabyBirch wrote: »
    Jealous!!! I always wanted a Blythe! :eek:

if they're too dear theres really good fakes on ebay too for around 30.

If you really want a real one in a box look at simply mango and guava on ebay. The simply girls (which includes my first blythe simply peppermint) are the cheaper range as their eyechips/hair/lashes/skin/makeup are stock.

lindtee wrote: »
    I love that doll! A quick google tells me they are quite expensive though, can I ask where you got yours and how much?

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Ordered this yesterday and got an email this morning to say it's been dispatched. Can't wait for it to arrive. :D

corsetsuk.jpg

Ordered it from corsets UK. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Sorry....got it in Warehouse! I heart it so much....although at only 5"2 I need mega wedges with it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Another handbag. I may have a problem :pac:

clarks-tipple-agra-tan-leather.jpg

From Clark's. €52 and it's the softest leather: as soft as butter! I hearts it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

NostalgicPop.jpg

I`m a little bit scared.......:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

01BRPGAS1072_Z.jpg

Cumfiest bra EVER!! €28 quid from Ann Summers but it was 2 for €30 so I got it in black too.

Got the briefs to match (coz I'm not a thong person) 2 for €15 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Lovely handbag Hermione:) Have my eye on a bag in Clarkes aswell. Down to €35 and real leather, think I might head over later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

The boys are back in town....

wndnvy2.gif

If anyone recognises the font, it's The Wanderers of course!

lry1.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

089010480745?$PSPMedium$

Mantaray bag €60 love it , it fits soo much in but still doesnt feel too big!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement