Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Take Me Out tv3

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Women in glass houses and what not...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

MaxPower89 wrote: »
    I really cant get over how poor the women are on it

From the little I've seen of the show I'd have to agree. Zero eye candy on offer.
    Some of sh!te coming out of their mouths is just as bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

I don't understand why either the men or women would want to be on it. The snotty attitude from some of the women is unreal. In the episode I watched the woman goes:

"I'm not into Northsiders."
    Guy: "Where are you from?"
    "Walkinstown."

She had a thicker Dublin accent than the guy she just wrote off because he was from Finglas.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

I'd rather pierce my own testicles than watch this lowest common denominator shíte!!!

.....and talking about cringe-worthy comments!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Devia wrote: »
    Ah Niamh was the only real cracker on the show.
    Is that the hot one with the glasses?

Edit : NVM I was talking about Lorraine. (yes I do watch this too much ;) )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I don't understand why either the men or women would want to be on it.

I imagine most of them are trying to become 'celebrities'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

Max Power1 wrote: »
    Is that the hot one with the glasses?

Edit : NVM I was talking about Lorraine. (yes I do watch this too much ;) )

You think shes hot? jesus...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,503 ✭✭✭baldbear

I had the head eaten off me in the TV, or reality forum on their thread on it. I slagged a girl(Fat joke), i know quite immature.

Then i got dogs abuse on that forum and only realised after the girl slagging me on the forum was the girl i slagged on the show!!!:eek:

She called me bald but i can handle it because thats the truth.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I was asked to audition for this show in town one day ... Sounded like a load of ****e on paper and I was totally correct with my judgement :pac:

It's awful. The whole thing is just embarrassing to watch.

The girls come across (mostly) as shallow, ignorant, stuck-up cows and the men seem like eejits for wanting to impress them.

Some of them shoot the guys down for the most stupid and hypocritical reasons, before the men have even had a chance to open their mouths!

How anyone would want to come out on a stage in front of a crowd and potentially have their egos ripped to shreds is beyond me.

Also, Ray Foley's lines are cheesy as hell on this show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭baileyjackson

Remember this 'wan', absolute dogger of a girl. Her grammar is atrocious, but the page proves that some are just fame whores.
    NSFW:
    http://www.starnow.com/angeliquemeehan
    http://www.modelmayhem.com/1497865

Quote from herself

''Reality TV

None yet. Would love to get involved in something though!!!! I am currently in the voda phone add that is running, i played an extra, but i am used to being on sets for photo shoots too, so im not camera shy :)''

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭dagdha

Alot of the women on it were'nt the best looking and the reasons some of them gave for turning of the lights were terrible. I thought Samantha (the blonde girl) was pretty hot and she seemed like she'd be up for a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Remember this 'wan', absolute dogger of a girl. Her grammar is atrocious, but the page proves that some are just fame whores.

http://www.starnow.com/angeliquemeehan
    http://www.modelmayhem.com/1497865

NSFW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

jugger0 wrote: »
    You think shes hot? jesus...
    Maybe its the glasses :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Just watching this now and what is with the presenter holding the guys around the shoulders?

I'd say it's hard to sell yourself to the ladies with the distraction of some dude stroking your back.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭managerman

paddy mcquinness is class in the english version... the lines he comes up with are real witty!

ray foley comes across real bad on it.. im getting peed off with him when a new girl comes in and he goes- heeeeeyyyyyy sinead or what ever the girls name is in a real gay voice... real cringe stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Whiskeyjack

Surely it's just deal or no deal with smellier boxes?

You sir, are a king among men.

It's reality tv at it's finest/most evil. My favourite part is when the tables are turned and the guy gets to buzz out the women, I'm always surprised about how nice they are about it compared to what happens at the beginning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I joined Twitter and one of the first things I said was "Anybody that goes on Take Me Out should be Taken Out and shot!". I didn't expect one of the contestants to then send me a message having a go at me!

Advertisement