Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Try Setanta Sports Pack for the month of December for €1!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Emailed correspondence@setanta.com and got a confirmation email in 7 minutes, nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭DUBLIN_person

Just on hold on the phone now, and a message was played saying they will accept email cancellation today... Just for those who were wondering if it was just yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Student2014

Just on hold on the phone now, and a message was played saying they will accept email cancellation today... Just for those who were wondering if it was just yesterday.

Let us know if you get an offer to stay. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭DUBLIN_person

Let us know if you get an offer to stay. :)

18 mins on hold, 1minute through on the phone, was offered the offer and took it

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭shamcfc

18 mins on hold, 1minute through on the phone, was offered the offer and took it

18 mins must be the magic number got through as well after bang on 18mins, was offered the deal and took it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭trebormurf

On hold yest for 16mins. Call eventually answered & offered deal straightaway. 18mins total also.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

shamcfc wrote: »
    18 mins must be the magic number got through as well after bang on 18mins, was offered the deal and took it

18 was the magic number for me yesterday too.....that was the number of times I rang just to get into the queue! Delighted with the deal though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Crackity Jones

All done and dusted after 13 mins. Offered 9.99 deal straight away. Select 1,1 when dialling. Option 2 just rings out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Message on this morning as well about them accepting email cancellations!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭kooga

option 1and 1. on hold 17.58 mins.

heres the offer , so i took it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Rang the second number, option 1, then 1 again, and straight away was offered the 9.99 for the three months.
    Took them up on it.

Total call length was 11 and a half mins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭CJackson

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Rang the second number, option 1, then 1 again, and straight away was offered the 9.99 for the three months.
    Took them up on it.

Total call length was 11 and a half mins.

+1 on this :) Happy Days!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Student2014

Got the offer as well, was on phone for 14 minutes in total.

The guy also mentioned ringing back before the end of February for a possible extension of the offer.

Got the offer as well, was on phone for 14 minutes in total.

The guy also mentioned ringing back before the end of February for a possible extension of the offer.

Extension? Excellent. They'll probably want to try and keep us all for the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mollymac57

Has anyone emailed them to get the 3 month offer (or can you only get it over the phone)?

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

All done and dusted after 13 mins. Offered 9.99 deal straight away. Select 1,1 when dialling. Option 2 just rings out.

what's the number again? Fed up waiting on a reply to the email

• Registered Users Posts: 45,803 ✭✭✭✭muffler

rafi bomb wrote: »
    what's the number again? Fed up waiting on a reply to the email
    0818 203040 or what appears to work better for most people is 0818 271400

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Also got fed up of waiting on email reply so rang them , 12 minute wait ,got offered the €9.99 per month didnt avail.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

emailed yesterday about 3 to cancel , didnt get an email response (yet) , but just checked the channels again just now and they are gone so looks like it was processed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

KInda sorry i didnt take up the 9.99 offer for 3 months now, was that just for people cancelling or is it a general offer?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

Can't get through -20 mins waiting and no replies to my emails.

Someone in another thread said I was paranoid.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

I did, and you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

I just used the second number given up there. Pressed option 1 twice and was off the phone in under 10 minutes job done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

Jimdagym wrote: »
    I did, and you are.

Of course I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭jod1983

Ive sent 3 emails since yesterday @ 1.30 and all have no reply. Still have the channels.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

jod1983 wrote: »
    Ive sent 3 emails since yesterday @ 1.30 and all have no reply. Still have the channels.

4 e mails and still channels working. I'm going to hold out till 4.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Ok so just to share my experience.

Had been on initial offer of €12.99 for 2 months (until start Dec). Rang them at the start of Nov to cancel before it went to €19.99 and took the offer of €12.99 for another 2 months.

Rang there now (less than 10 min wait) to cancel before went back to €19.99. Offered €12.99 for one more month. Said I had heard of a €9.99 offer. She put me on hold for 60 seconds, and came back with €9.99 for 3 months.

Case of ringing again before the 30 day mark to repeat.....

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Interesting101

mollymac57 wrote: »
    Has anyone emailed them to get the 3 month offer (or can you only get it over the phone)?

Yup i posted last night i mailed to cancel but if they gave me offer of 9.99 for 3 months i would go with with that....Got email confirming i had been setup at 9.99 for 3 months

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bizz213

did it with second number above pressing 1 twice.. Call took 13.33mins and i got the €9.99 offer. Said call back before April 1st and they would cancel it or offer another price :-)

• Advertisement

bizz213 wrote: »
    did it with second number above pressing 1 twice.. Call took 13.33mins and i got the €9.99 offer. Said call back before April 1st and they would cancel it or offer another price :-)

Before April 1st? I was told to call before end February in order to give a month's notice.

I have visions of us all meeting again here on boards end February.

Advertisement