Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

shinedown

Options
  • 13-07-2015 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Anyone into them, I love them cant get enough but no one else seems to like them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

They're great :)

I seen them at Download 2012, they were on great form and good fun for the afternoon.

They're doing a tour with Black Stone Cherry and Halestorm in the UK early next year, if you wanna see them soon :) Am debating it myself, cause I enjoy all three!

p19ng5u2aa1h1i1l934mi1vav11k64.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭musiclady904

Brilliant I was hoping they would visit us here but a little trip over to England wont cost to much
    Thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭mags1962

Saw them in Birmingham a few years ago with Halestorm when they were promoting the Amaryllis album and I have to say that there were brilliant live.
    Brent was fit and his voice was really excellent and he didn't miss a note unlike those Live recordings which were terrible by comparison to actually live.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea very tempted to drop over aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

They released a new single late last month, with a new album due in September.

• Advertisement
Advertisement