Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards League Season 24

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭daheff

Heres the list I have of trophy winners from the last 2 seasons

S23 Div 1
    1 Leinster Raccoons
    2 Dread0s
    3 Stade Mudflingers

S24 Div 1
    1 Leinster Raccoons
    2 Dread0s
    3 FRF

S23 Div 2
    1 The Dannys
    2 ELAT
    3 Fingal Physicians

S24 Div 2
    1 Fingal Physicians
    2 Newcastle West
    3 Polk High

S23 Div 3
    1 Newcastle West
    2 Westmen
    3 Caseys Guinness

S24 Div 3
    TBC

S23 Div 4
    1 Nanjing RFC
    2 The Knights
    3 Dundalk RFC

S24 Div 4
    TBC

Apologies for Div 3/ Div 4...I need to get time to compile the div 3/4 tables for Season 24 still. I'll try to get around to it this week (unless somebody wants to beat me to it...:rolleyes: )

• Registered Users Posts: 17,636 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Hey so I'm new and would love to get involved with the s25 boards league even though I'll likely lose hard since it's will be my first proper season, have a question though since this one is playing on a Thursday is it worth it to sign up for another league if I find one for the Monday slot as well or am I better leaving one friendly day as rest and only playing on every so often?

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭westman1

VinLieger wrote: »
    Hey so I'm new and would love to get involved with the s25 boards league even though I'll likely lose hard since it's will be my first proper season, have a question though since this one is playing on a Thursday is it worth it to sign up for another league if I find one for the Monday slot as well or am I better leaving one friendly day as rest and only playing on every so often?

play both :cool:

VinLieger wrote: »

thursday friendlies dont affect your players stats. however monday friendlies do. You have energy depleted, but players gain csr (iirc no experience gains)

If you are interested I'm sure theres going to be space in div 4 (as a number of players have affiliates, so I'm sure somebody wouldnt mind dropping their affiliate- maybe the Dannys :p )

daheff wrote: »
    thursday friendlies dont affect your players stats. however monday friendlies do. You have energy depleted, but players gain csr (iirc no experience gains)

If you are interested I'm sure theres going to be space in div 4 (as a number of players have affiliates, so I'm sure somebody wouldnt mind dropping their affiliate- maybe the Dannys :p )

Ahh grand, might as well do both then, if there's space in Div 4 that's would be awesome thanks!

Only on my 2nd week but getting kinda obsessed already, managed to luck into 3rd in the div 4 league im in so got me a nice 100k bonus on prize money which im furiously bidding with, cant wait to get into some regular season play though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

trying to get rid of me? you swear iv a habit of beating you, iv only done it once :cool:

seanand wrote: »
    trying to get rid of me? you swear iv a habit of beating you, iv only done it once :cool:

that was one too many times for my liking :D

Div 3 table | P| W| D| L| F| A| BT | BL| Pts
    TMUWT|14|10|0|4|472|293|11|2|53|
    Couch potatoes|14|11|0|3|454|294|8|1|53|
    Nanjing|14|10|0|4|403|336|7|0|47|
    Casey's Guinness|14|9|0|5|419|316|7|3|46|
    The Jacks|14|7|0|7|334|382|8|0|34*|
    Kerry Raiders|14|4|0|10|400|433|6|3|25|
    Nenagh Ormond|14|3|0|11|235|405|4|1|17|
    The Knights|14|2|0|12|272|530|2|2|12|

exciting league this one. lots of tight games (lots of losing bonus points). To of the table decided on points difference! TMUWT won by a better points diff of 19.

*Jacks deducted 2 points for failing to play the first game vs Couch Potatoes.

Heres the list I have of trophy winners from the last 2 seasons

S23 Div 1
    1 Leinster Raccoons
    2 Dread0s
    3 Stade Mudflingers

S24 Div 1
    1 Leinster Raccoons
    2 Dread0s
    3 FRF

S23 Div 2
    1 The Dannys
    2 ELAT
    3 Fingal Physicians

S24 Div 2
    1 Fingal Physicians
    2 Newcastle West
    3 Polk High

S23 Div 3
    1 Newcastle West
    2 Westmen
    3 Caseys Guinness

S24 Div 3
    1 TMUWT
    2 Couch Potatoes
    3 Nanjing RFC

S23 Div 4
    1 Nanjing RFC
    2 The Knights
    3 Dundalk RFC

S24 Div 4
    TBC

updated with S24 Div 3 standings

So when does boards season 25 start?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Just promoted a guy from the YA (in order to replace him), he was 19 and he had 1,300 CSR. I kinda wish he had less time under the Level 2 coach to see how poor he might have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

errlloyd wrote: »
    Just promoted a guy from the YA (in order to replace him), he was 19 and he had 1,300 CSR. I kinda wish he had less time under the Level 2 coach to see how poor he might have been.

I had a guy like that, put him in a match against a bot...scored 4 tries
    fired soon after though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

errlloyd I moved your post to the Q&A thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055601425&page=27

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

eoferrall wrote: »
    errlloyd I moved your post to the Q&A thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055601425&page=27

Sorry, dunno how it ended up here. But it was actually meant to be in the beginners thread. Tiredness. Either way I am sure it will be answered. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

errlloyd wrote: »
    Sorry, dunno how it ended up here. But it was actually meant to be in the beginners thread. Tiredness. Either way I am sure it will be answered. Sorry.

don't worry about it!

Advertisement