Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Saddlers Mulhuddart

Options
  • 09-07-2010 3:24pm

It seems nice and i was looking at a few houses that were for sale up there.
    Anybody know what this place is like ?

Comments

Yeah it's nice. Seems to escape the sinkhole of the area just across the bridge so I'd say go for it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah nice area, lovely Carribean atmosphere in the place :)

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

I live in Mulhuddart and and familiar with this estate. It's very pleasant. The houses are nice and there are some green spaces, it's safe for kids. There is a very established residents assoc and good community spirit.

What is the bus that goes by the estate ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Dublinbus are meant to be revamping all the buses atm

There is a thread here and here is a link to the press release.

Currently teh closes bus stop to you is the 38 route but it's a very short walk to the 39.

• Advertisement

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Dublinbus are meant to be revamping all the buses atm

There is a thread here and here is a link to the press release.

Currently teh closes bus stop to you is the 38 route but it's a very short walk to the 39.

either would actually bring me to work so its handy enough .

• Registered Users Posts: 5 fe_fowles

Hey guys, just found this thread and want to know if the Saddlers is still a good area in Mulhuddart. It is a safe area to raise a family? What do you guys think? Any opinion appreciated! =)

Advertisement