Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mr Selfridge (ITV/TV3)

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I actually enjoy this show but I agree it's not exactly riveting, my attention does wander sometimes. The character of Ellen Love is an awful PITA. But it's not terrible IMO, it's a feast for the eyes with the pretty clothes and and of course Monsieur Leclair :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Do you think it seems to have an "Edwardian celebrity" of the week theme? Like stunt casting of characters?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Jeremy Piven and Gregory Fitoussi in a London period drama... unusual to say the least.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Well the finale was a bit odd to have so many of the characters leaving for new shores. It'll be interesting to see where series two goes, if there is indeed a series two.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

miamee wrote: »
    Well the finale was a bit odd to have so many of the characters leaving for new shores. It'll be interesting to see where series two goes, if there is indeed a series two.

Series 2 confirmed last month - 10 new episodes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭prettygurrly

Any news when S2 is airing yet? Saw an advert on ITV saying "coming soon"...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,056 ✭✭✭✭beertons

It's back on next week.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Does anyone have a confirmed date for this returning? UTV/ITV website has nothing. I don't want to miss it but UTV on Skybox is not helpful.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 6,654 ✭✭✭brian_t

Season 4 starts on UTV and UTV Ireland at 9:00pm on Friday 8th January

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Any idea when season 4 will come to Netflix?

Advertisement