Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

awec wrote: »
    As far as I remember I was only caught in one photo last night and that was Tuddle's camera.

So if said photo leaks, I know where to look. :D
    There are always photos floating around! Daisies has a few good ones :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Sauve wrote: »
    ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Hey folks, sounds like it was a blast if a night. Still gutted I couldn't go.. :(

So any pics??

Dreading pics appearing tbh :D
    It was a pity you couldn't make it, have been dying to put a face to the name.
    No excuses next time ya hear?!

It's my birthday today and the parents put a major emotional blackmail strategy in place for me to come home since I haven't been home since Xmas.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

VFxob.jpg

• Administrators Posts: 53,331 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Thanks guys :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

That's an absolutely classic movie, haven't seen it in years. Coke Badger is class :p
    I wonder is it anything like Beer Cat?

yeah, I remembered the badger and the music, and said damn gotta watch, so did :) + found soundtrack 'somewhere'

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Well, happy birthday TP! :)

Morning all :)

Happy belated birthday TP!

I'm shattered and my voice is kinda gone...

Hey all :)
    Hope you're not sick Pem?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Morning all. Just getting ready to leave Dublin after a FAB weekend.

• Advertisement

Hey all :)
    Hope you're not sick Pem?
    Nah, just exhausted! Republic of Telly probably didn't help :o Also I'm sure people would be delighted if I did lose my voice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    It's my birthday today and the parents put a major emotional blackmail strategy in place for me to come home since I haven't been home since Xmas.. :)

belated HB TP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Happy Birthday TP!

Days off today and tomorrow and it's ****e outside. PS3 and more language learning it is so!

Perfect day for hiding inside HB- enjoy it :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I've been hiding away in plain sight so far today...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I've been hiding away in plain sight so far today...

Using one of these?

funny%252Bnose%252Band%252Bglasses.jpg

maybeh... :D

How is it only lunch time? I am so exhausted!

Why do people insist on phoning me during lunch?? I need to eat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭G-Money

Pembily wrote: »
    How is it only lunch time? I am so exhausted!

Why do people insist on phoning me during lunch?? I need to eat!

Turn your phone off!

• Advertisement

G-Money wrote: »
    Turn your phone off!

Landline! I have left my desk now anyway.

• There's something wonderful about when iTunes bursts out quality tracks one after another.

What I used to do was direct my work mobile to my landline, then ignore my landline during my lunch break.

If they felt it was important enough they'd ring back... I was the complaints manager at the time...

:D

awec wrote: »
    Who handled the complaints about the complaints manager? :P

Nobody :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Oof, just back in after my teaching observation day, I'm knackered!

Senior Infants are odd creatures. Fun, but odd!

It was "High Babies" back in my day.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

babies gettin high

it was always junior & senior infants since i was a kid

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

It was Toe Rags in mine

• Advertisement

It was "High Babies" back in my day.

Mine was High Infants!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement