Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50 Quid and a Carriage Clock?

• 23-06-2010 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,924 ✭✭✭

Anyone remember the Urban Myth surrounding St. Josephs - Get someone committed and you'd earn yourself 50 Quid and a Carriage Clock?

Is this offer still valid?

To think that you'd have a smart new Mantelpiece Ornament and a load of beer money for just turning in Schizophrenic Itsdacraic or Green Lines Berty......

"Hey Berty I hear they're giving out free number plates in the grey building just past the Jail on the right hand side....."

- How would you handle having it on your conscious though :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Raiser wrote: »
    Anyone remember the Urban Myth surrounding St. Josephs - Get someone committed and you'd earn yourself 50 Quid and a Carriage Clock?

Is this offer still valid?

To think that you'd have a smart new Mantelpiece Ornament and a load of beer money for just turning in Schizophrenic Itsdacraic or Green Lines Berty......

"Hey Berty I hear they're giving out free number plates in the grey building just past the Jail on the right hand side....."

- How would you handle having it on your conscious though :(

50e and a carraige clock not bad I heard it was 30e but they had to stay there a month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭dermothickey

so thats where my ould man got that clock!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

IBTL

Locked.

Go take the piss out of the mentally ill somewhere else.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement