Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

most politcally incorrect opinion?

• 11-02-2009 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

as teenagers we hate everyone at some point

....so who/what do you hate the most?

for me the whole incest thing is a no-no i mean ewww!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

I hate when people make sweeping statements like "I f*cking hate teenagers".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

hmm *looks at your other thread * hmmm

self-love issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

I doubt anyone on this forum has any issues with self love, ho ho ho! :pac:

I doubt anyone on this forum has any issues with self love, ho ho h-

...Oh, damn, beat me to it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Y'know how young people are supposed to be really liberal compared to their parents?

Compared with my parents I'm Margaret Thatcher.

• Advertisement

then what are you doing in a TEENAGE forum?
    got knit some shreddies

then what are you doing in a TEENAGE forum?
    got knit some shreddies:pac:

Maybe she's normal and has hippy naturalist parents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭innercitydub1

Liberal douches i call them

rich middle class only concerned with the world around them cause its popular culture

they will tend to no alot about propaganda gave to them about the envoirment, world hunger, human rights yet bring them on a bus journey into dublins inner city and they dont give a .... or not no these problems even exsisted.

try tell them that dublins inner city makes up for 91 percent of crime
    prison system made up of 70 percent from dublins inner city
    highest rates of poverty very low funded education In Ireland

This is what i find very hard to understand, you try get it through to there head about these social problems and your called small minded

yet put your world hunger t shirt on and cheer in barcak obama and claim to be so in touch with the world as your smugness chokes real ireland to deathwith political sensitive buzzwords intrests groups who claim to repersent the poor when they dont have the slighest clue about poverty

i shall leave at this but are new Irish liberal society claim to be open minded and free speech yet refuse or have diffrent ideolgys than thses people or just dont want anything rammed down your throat about al the worlds problems but are own..your automaticly classed as small minded a bigot a racist or a facist

they say they repersent the left what the hell is the left do you repersent the left cause its cool do you repersent it cause its cool to.they where there che t shirts yet ask them about socilism they will not have a slightest clue what your talking about
    if someone asks me what side i stand on my reply always is any side your not

Wake up and look at the city around you stop been so smug about everything if you realy want to make a difrence

a inner city mans view on are liberal middle class college society

Mmmm... I really love the relevance.

Did you just type that up in your own time, come on boards, search "liberal" and let loose, or...?

• Advertisement

im not saying this what a liberal is im saying this is the word these people associate themselves with

and i wrote it myself dont spend all day on this just a quick post to explain the grammer

My controversial opinion is that inner city dubs have as much free will as the rest of Ireland and choose to commit the crimes that wind up with them in jail.

My opinions on Dublins Inner City are summed up in this song...

if someone asks me what side i stand on my reply always is any side your not

Yes, we should all follow your path to compassion and understanding.

EDIT: Infinite love for FOTC.

Piste wrote: »
    My controversial opinion is that inner city dubs have as much free will as the rest of Ireland and choose to commit the crimes that wind up with them in jail.

Thats your thoughts bud but with the lowest funded education in ireland given to inner city dublin schools what can you expect.

This community has been totaly forgotton about in irish life.

Just luck at it this way k bear with me

You grow up with a **** education and live among 5 other people in a one bedroom flat. You watch endlessy as local jobs are closed down then knocked down as private apartments and office blocks go up.

your promised by the dublin docklands that these new companys will employ and teach locals yet to this day only 1 percewnt in local inner city population work in an of these firms.

Your communitys problems are ignored by the genral public and media

Scum drug pushers who controlled the area and ruined many of lives in the community where not sought after bye the gardai until the drugs start to move out to the wealth suburbs where wealth kids where getting addicted.

You go to school and you find that you dont even half a maths teacher or a science room you come out of 6th with no hope of getting to university

you live in a block of flats where sewrage pumps out of the ground and police dont anser calls to stop the drug pushing

are these good reasons as to why alot of people in inner citys go off the rails and i must add that there are many as myself that battle through all of this and move on to university

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

If I'm honest, I have quite an indifferent attitude to abortion, not really seeing the big deal with whether an unborn baby lives or dies.

I think certain other recreational drugs besides alcohol and tobacco should be made legal, but at the same time I'm not very pro-weed and consider it potentially more harmful than MDMA(Ecstasy) or psychedelic drugs like LSD.

cautioner wrote: »
    Yes, we should all follow your path to compassion and understanding.

EDIT: Infinite love for FOTC.

i dont associate myself with any ideolgy politcal groups right wing or left wing or north wing what ever you want to call it

i just feel when it comes right down to it its all a load of crap

Also i never said to show compassion to these people from the inner city piss all over them in fact make as much jokes as you like about them , it will be a fair change to some of the tip toeing around people have to do these days in case they offend anybody

my point is these libral smug groups that are starting to grow all over ireland mostly influenced from america are so hung up on everything all over the world moaning and bitching about all the suffreing yet try to highlight something that well lets just say not cool to protesting for is what makes me pissed. popular culture groups. bubble people there so knowlegble about mtv awarnees yet try highlight something thats happening in are own city of cublin they dont want to no it sure does piss me off

Got the shock of my life last year in Religion class. Teacher gave us a scenario; don't remember it exactly but it was something like this:
    A woman has 6 children. 3 are blind, 2 are mentally handicapped and 1 is deaf. The woman discovers that she is pregnant. What should she do?
    The thought hadn't even occurred to me and I was pondering the question - is it a trick Q? - when a girl put up her hand and said matter-of-factly "Get an abortion". I sat there, aghast, and was further astounded by general murmurs of agreement, mainly from girls in the class. The pro-abortion message has warped into the mentality that if there's something wrong with someone, they don't deserve to live? I am opposed to abortion, but I understand the complexities of the argument. This was on another level. I felt sick.

I suppose my worst opinion is that ~4 billion of Earth's human inhabitants need to die; and relatively soon, too.

I only belive in abortion along certain circumstances. for exsample if a womn was raped yes.

but if somebody just gets pregnant no way

you have a responbility not just the woman but man aswell

its the risk you take in life this hole pysche everybody has in peoples head these days is quite lasy as if they where to get pregant the anser is ah sure you could get a abortion

it is a tough one

but im not in favour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

hmm. I think the only real response to that is
    clowncar.jpg

I suppose my worst opinion is that ~4 billion of Earth's human inhabitants need to die; and relatively soon, too.

im not saying this in a samrt way just curious

why do they need to die??

im not saying this in a samrt way just curious

why do they need to die??

Earth is vastly overpopulated, simply. There are just too many people alive - and, if the trend continues, the population is just going to get completely out of control in a few decades.

Overpopulation, pollution, dwindling food/resources, etc...

I also am pretty indifferent about abortion. I'm not strongly for or against (though if I found myself pregnant in the morning I'd be very strongly for abortion).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

The good news is that 100% of the population will die relatively soon.

I'm not here to bash anyone's opinion, but this is a mentality I simply do not understand. I don't think I ever will. I've been told it's because I have a ding dong and not a vajingo but I'd like to think my feelings on the matter would be the same otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Abortion, hmmm, I'm againist it, as a general rule. However there are cases where I understand it's necessity. When it comes to aborting a child on the basis that it could have disabilities? I'm not really sure where I stand on that, I feel that it sort of depends on the case, but that is possibly a little hypocritical in itself :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

its the risk you take in life this hole pysche everybody has in peoples head these days is quite lasy as if they where to get pregant the anser is ah sure you could get a abortion
    As an extension to my previously shared opinion, I kind of also think that the normalisation of abortion as a valid and moral choice in the event of an unplanned pregnancy, as opposed to a guilt ridden grey area, would be a good thing for society. Now the possible argument against this is that not granting rights to the unborn would lead to a general disregard for the value of human life, and that infanticide could be justified etc., but I think the majority of people make a subconscious distinction between humans in and ex utero which is strong enough that this would not arise as a result.

• Advertisement

Sean_K wrote: »
    The good news is that 100% of the population will die relatively soon.

I guess I should of defined how long I meant by relatively.:p

Relatively in this case means in the next ~100 years.

Advertisement