Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Voucher Redemption Solution

• 20-10-2015 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Each Christmas my business sends out Christmas cards to customers on our database offering additional savings for our Sale. This year I was thinking about sending text messages to the same customers on our database in place of the card. The message would give them a URL to go to on our website and a non-unique password/code for them to enter along with their email address for them to download their voucher.

We use Mail Chimp for email newsletters at the moment and I could create a new Mail Chimp list and signup form along with the automation feature to send the vouchers back to customers' email address' but MailChimp doesn't allow as far as I can see for the requirement of a password/code to be entered so that only our current customers have access to the extra savings.

I have had a good look online to find a solution over the past few days to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Apologies if this is not the correct forum for this query.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement