Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Does anyone play CS GO?

• 12-01-2014 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

I've been playing a fair bit lately and I'm getting a bit bored of playing casual as teams don't listen to each other or help when the opponent is pushing a side, but I don't really have enough people who like CS to play with in competitive. So I was wondering if anyone would be up for making a wee team to play competitive and get a streak of matches going. You don't need to be particularly good or anything it's just for a bit of fun, as this game is far better when you have a group of people. Reply on this or message me on steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ConnorFleming/

Also, if I'm posting this in the wrong place can someone point me in the right direction.
    Cheers.

Advertisement