Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Co2 metal M9 for parts

• 12-10-2014 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hey guys selling my friends broken WE co2 full Metal gbb m9 a repair guy sent me a list of what needs to be fixed to get it working, it's not worth it in his opinion as he could get a second hand one for that price so if someone needs parts for an m9 or some kind of pistol project this should work, asking price is 35e ono(lower frame in perfect condition) might take a trade

List of what needs fixed

1.picture inner frame - couldn't find it on line, but it costs about 20€
    2. Trigger spring, hummer spring(not on the picture), magazine catch lever spring(not on the picture) 8€ For all
    3. Safety selector right 4-5€
    3. Slide set 45€
    4. Magazine lip - 3-5€

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Bally2k14

Bally2k14 wrote: »
    Hey guys selling my friends broken WE co2 full Metal gbb m9 a repair guy sent me a list of what needs to be fixed to get it working, it's not worth it in his opinion as he could get a second hand one for that price so if someone needs parts for an m9 or some kind of pistol project this should work, asking price is 35e ono(lower frame in perfect condition) might take a trade

List of what needs fixed

1.picture inner frame - couldn't find it on line, but it costs about 20€
    2. Trigger spring, hummer spring(not on the picture), magazine catch lever spring(not on the picture) 8€ For all
    3. Safety selector right 4-5€
    3. Slide set 45€
    4. Magazine lip - 3-5€

Pic

bump

Price drop 25e

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

Bally2k14 wrote: »
    Price drop 25e

Would u take 25 posted??

Nerovad wrote: »
    Would u take 25 posted??

Very heavy pistol it would cost me 10-15 to post so I can do it for 30 posted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭richie231069

Still available ?
    Where are you located ?

Advertisement