Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Targa satnav update?

• 18-06-2012 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

I know this is probably a waste of time, but I was given a Targa sat-nav by a friend. It has only been used 2 or 3 times but I tried to update the maps on Tatgas website only to be told that the person who developed the maping software has left the company so no more updates would be available. Is there any way of wiping the system clean and installing other software? Or is there any other way of updating the maps?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭buzz_E

have you updated your sat nav yet?

I have Targa PNA-e3540n and i cant not update it either,

When i turn on the unit, there is a warning come up on screen saying software was instructed illegally. ( ???) I have no idea what is that mean?

Advertisement