Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ixayek_usurper

I assume the same DLC as other places, i.e. snoop dog stage :)

And yeah, myself and BigStupidGuy and a few others will be attending XGC today.
    I'll have T6 for xbox and ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=124171

Here's a thread I started on TZ about that which should answer all your questions! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 EVanB

Emailed Gamestop, got the following response -

Hi ,

We have not received any confirmation in relation to any added content for this title. However if you order from GameStop.ie and bonus content subsequently becomes available it will be added to your order automatically, while stocks last.

Kind Regards,
    Paddy
    ________

So at the moment it would appear buying it in Ireland nets you the standard edition - i.e. just the basic game, no characters, stages or swimwear.

I wasn't expecting anything more on our little Island though to be honest....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,694 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Harada wrote:
    Yeah, but We are not! right?

I'll say again.

CHARACTERS DLC are FREE,
    STAGES DLC are FREE,
    SWIMSUITS are FREE,
    Extra COSTUME are FREE,
    and If you buy New copy,
    Online pass are FREE for Console system, It works for MULTIPLE ACCOUNT = You don't need buy extra pass for your Brothers or Sisters or Parents. and all offline mode = No need pass.
    It's NOT EXTRA CHARGE system for new copy of TTT2.

and I'll add more DLC Characters & Stages and On-line additional capability DLC / UPDATE, BUT It will be FREE.

If it is still dissatisfied for you, We need to quit development of a game.

RT @DiamondDynamoe It just goes to show how hot of an issue this has been made because other developers' misuse of DLC and passes. :(
    Ok.

• Advertisement

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Ok.

The issue isnt so much are we ever getting them, Harada has always been pretty up front that they were all coming eventually - its just that eventually is apparently three months and it grates a little having to wait three months for a full roster (especially Kuni who looks pretty sweet)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Pre-Booked

Hope everyone's ready to get owned when this drops

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Ramza wrote: »
    Pre-Booked

Hope everyone's ready to get owned when this drops

Bitch pls, get through my wall of counters and ff+2,1+2

FT10 when it drops less go

• Advertisement

I might grace you with my presence. Time will tell ;D

I might grace you with my presence. Time will tell ;D
    You better, I want to buy your stick!

All banter aside, the game looks great. I'm looking forward to getting owned hard and learning from the experience, matchups seems so important in this game, I go up against characters I don't know and I die so quick D:

The online better be good, or what's the point Namco!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭batman_oh

was just playing t6 online for the first time in about a year - dear god its complete garbage. Makes me remember why i gave it up in the first place. Lag tactics that dont work in the real game and spamming rubbish/disconnections everywhere.
    i dont think i have the energy to bother with that again!
    Will try some offline maybe but the series has basically lost me since t5dr - that was the last actual decent game

If TTT2 online is as bad as T6 I'm not gonna bother, totally agreed, online is a headwrecker, so much lag tactics and bs that wouldn't work at all offline

Rage inducing for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

World Tekken Federation - http://youtu.be/lnQqxrFV-AE

as well as new artist collaboration costumes, more customisation stuff, and Tekken Tunes mode

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2012/8/14/tekken-tag-tournament-2-to-feature-special-collaboration-cos.html

The amount of content in this game is mental

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

By premium for the WWE thing, do they mean paid for? That would suck, otherwise it's really good.

Detailed guide to Tekken Tunes, this looks awesome (and means I dont have to listen to Snoop Dog which is a bonus ;) )

VUJNH.jpg

Really late with this news lol

http://shoryuken.com/2012/07/17/harada-hints-at-two-more-tekken-tag-tournament-2-characters/

Hint 1 is without a doubt Dr Bosconovitch.

Hint 2 sounds like Miharu.

EDIT - Actually maybe Hint 2 refers to a character that's in the Tekken universe but was never a playable character.

I can only think of Tougou from T6 Scenerio Campaign, Sebastian (Lili's butler), Jane, Dr.Abel, Christie's grandfather or Shin from the Tekken Blood Vengence movie.

There's also possiblities of Gon, Violet, Gun Jack, Miharu, Tetsujin, Unknown.

• Advertisement

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Really late with this news lol

http://shoryuken.com/2012/07/17/harada-hints-at-two-more-tekken-tag-tournament-2-characters/

Hint 1 is without a doubt Dr Bosconovitch.

Hint 2 sounds like Miharu.

EDIT - Actually maybe Hint 2 refers to a character that's in the Tekken universe but was never a playable character.

I can only think of Tougou from T6 Scenerio Campaign, Sebastian (Lili's butler), Jane, Dr.Abel, Christie's grandfather or Shin from the Tekken Blood Vengence movie.

There's also possiblities of Gon, Violet, Gun Jack, Miharu, Tetsujin, Unknown.
    If it's Shin from that ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS CGI movie I will avoid even watching casuals play.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

EVanB wrote: »
    Detailed guide to Tekken Tunes, this looks awesome (and means I dont have to listen to Snoop Dog which is a bonus ;) )

*Snoop Lion

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MelficeVKM

If it's Shin from that ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS CGI movie I will avoid even watching casuals play.

I rented that movie from the PS Store to get hype for SFxT, needless to say I deserved what I got :pac:
    EVanB wrote: »

That tekken tunes thing looks godlike, been on the fence about getting this but there seems to be so much content!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

15 points for changing the music.

ACHIEVEMENT

They should definitely let unknown be a playable. She's in the arcade mode. Just tone her down and make her balanced (take away her ****ing ONE HIT KILL). She'll appear as DLC anyway down the line

Why would they have Violet if Lee is in the game?

Dr B is a bastard

Dr B is a bastard

You try modding after hours and see how pleasant you are!

Doom confirmed for never playing Tekken Alisa:

IdpPh.jpg

I just watched Elfen Lied and Alisa is a total knockoff of her haha

Fs829873.png

especially the rocket punches

Nana_from_Elfen_lied_by_princeshadow13.png

• Advertisement

Doom confirmed for never playing Tekken Alisa:

IdpPh.jpg

She definitely has ankles in every appearance I've seen her in!

Advertisement