Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GBB Pistol

Options
  • 11-10-2014 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Looking for full metal green gas blow back pistol preferably with 2 or more mags will spend between 50-100 depending on the pistol and what it comes with, preferably looking for a glock 18c or Tm/We high capa, Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,837 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Have a socom gear 1911 on a thread if your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Bally2k14

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Have a socom gear 1911 on a thread if your interested

Sorry would be looking for an extra mag if i was gonna spend that much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭ian87

Kj works m9. 2 mags 1 leaks slightly but only when filled to the brim with gas. Full metal. 75 plus postage?

ian87 wrote: »
    Kj works m9. 2 mags 1 leaks slightly but only when filled to the brim with gas. Full metal. 75 plus postage?

Pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Eo1n8wrd

ASG M9, Black with one non-leaking mag, I'll throw in a bag of bbs with it for 65

• Advertisement

Eo1n8wrd wrote: »
    ASG M9, Black with one non-leaking mag, I'll throw in a bag of bbs with it for 65

Full Metal a d blowback? any pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭SuperBlu26

Hi there, any interest in a WE Px4 with extras for €75 including postage?
    Here's a link to the thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057254972

SuperBlu26 wrote: »
    Hi there, any interest in a WE Px4 with extras for €75 including postage?
    Here's a link to the thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057254972

Sorry mate needs 2mags and px4s aren't my thing, thanks anyway

Will have pics this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Eo1n8wrd

Bally2k14 wrote: »
    Full Metal a d blowback? any pictures
    It's ABS not metal, It is blowback, I'm away til Sunday I can put pics up then if you like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭meridan64

any interest in this, we m92 stainless, full metal.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=92580039

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭renas

hi have m9 for sale have look at my adds, and tell me what can you offer for it at reasonable stage.

renas wrote: »
    hi have m9 for sale have look at my adds, and tell me what can you offer for it at reasonable stage.

Sorry mate I'm only really looking for one that has 2 mags, thanks though

no probs but you might have enough cash to buy another mag if i let it go for a reasonable price .. correct ?

renas wrote: »
    no probs but you might have enough cash to buy another mag if i let it go for a reasonable price .. correct ?

Maybe, but a friend has agreed to sell me a chrome 1911 with 2 mags for 65 posted so I'm prob gonna buy his.

Bally2k14 wrote: »
    Maybe, but a friend has agreed to sell me a chrome 1911 with 2 mags for 65 posted so I'm prob gonna buy his.

sounds like a good buy, go for it
    also i might sell mine for 50 if you know somebody looking for m9 decent pistol seen not much use at all except what one side safety switch lost ,you can use one on the other side anyways, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭murray.eoghan

would you be interested in a Dan wesson ?

M9 pics. sorry for delay

Sorry guys I would be interested in all of them but I went for the deal and bought the 1911 earlier today thanks though, could a mod withdraw or Lock the thread

Bump still looking

• Advertisement
Advertisement