Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey guys, have you a Cyma or G&G Version 2 shell knocking about by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

Due to popular demand our Summer Sale prices are available on www.hobbyairsofter.com NOW!!

Up to 50% off pistols, rifles & accessories...with more to be added tomorrow.

Sale ends Midnight Sunday so click the link and grab yourself a bargain while you can!

(ps: In store sale was last weekend - but if you're popping in to the store let the staff know you're a boardsie and we'll match the online sale price instore...just don't tell Ricka :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Leftyflip wrote: »

Just dug through the parts bin there, and no joy. Sorry Ger!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

sorry to thread here lads :p
    I think I have a dboys lying around somewhere Ger, does it have to be CYMA or G&G?

EDIT: It would be broke wouldn't it :(. sorry man the front half has split from the force of the internals..

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭CaptainCook

Would you guys be able to source KWC MINI UZI i saw in one of the cybergun catalogues they have 0.98 joule variant available. Also do you have any gemtech oasis pistols still in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Would you guys be able to source KWC MINI UZI i saw in one of the cybergun catalogues they have 0.98 joule variant available. Also do you have any gemtech oasis pistols still in.

Hi, Gemtech Oasis pistols in stock.
    The Mini Uzi is available to us but unfortunately is well over 1 joule.
    Still haven't managed to figure out why so many Airsoft manufacturers and distributors get the FPS listed on the boxes and on their websites so completely wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭gian

bought a taurus pt92 all i can say is the staff are great real friendly and helpful that i didnt want to leave! haha deadly shop btw it has changed alot eversince my first visit there years ago

Inari wrote: »
    Just dug through the parts bin there, and no joy. Sorry Ger!

Ah sugar! No worries Kev, cheers for taking a look! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭DJDylan106

Alright lads, how much for an M4 metal Midcap, If yas have any??

DJDylan106 wrote: »
    Alright lads, how much for an M4 metal Midcap, If yas have any??

G&P M-Series metal mid caps in stock @ €12 each. Multi-buy deal @ 5 for €50 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Hey guys, just a quick query regarding a midcap I bought off you awhile back. Hoping you can help. It's a G&P M-series magazine.

Long story short, I was trying to unjam two BBs stuck side by side in it with a barrel cleaner and the cleaner got stuck. I had to take the magazine apart to get it out. I got the BBs and cleaner out and then put the magazine's internal half back together no problem.

I slid the internal bit back into the metal shell of the magazine and went to replace the final screw, at the bottom of the magazine. I quickly realised there's no threads for said screw and I can't put the magazine back together as a result. Any ideas?

Inari wrote: »
    G&P M-Series metal mid caps in stock @ €12 each. Multi-buy deal @ 5 for €50 :)
    Thanks Kev will be sure to pop in during the week. :)

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Hey guys, just a quick query regarding a midcap I bought off you awhile back. Hoping you can help. It's a G&P M-series magazine.

Long story short, I was trying to unjam two BBs stuck side by side in it with a barrel cleaner and the cleaner got stuck. I had to take the magazine apart to get it out. I got the BBs and cleaner out and then put the magazine's internal half back together no problem.

I slid the internal bit back into the metal shell of the magazine and went to replace the final screw, at the bottom of the magazine. I quickly realised there's no threads for said screw and I can't put the magazine back together as a result. Any ideas?

the threads your missing could be a little nut which usually sits inside the metal body, underneath the inner mag. that's how they're usually held together but not sure how these work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

T4RGET wrote: »
    the threads your missing could be a little nut which usually sits inside the metal body, underneath the inner mag. that's how they're usually held together but not sure how these work

Cheers T4RGET. Fecking thing is probably long gone, oh well.

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Cheers T4RGET. Fecking thing is probably long gone, oh well.

get one out of the shed, or diy store, should be easily got tbh :)

Alright lads just 2 questions for yas. Do ye open on a Sunday cause i popped up there on Sunday at Half four and there wasnt a soul in sight and second is just to make it clear to me, whats the difference between www.hobbyairsofter.com and www.hobbyairsoft.ie ?? Thanks lads. :P

Alright lads just 2 questions for yas. Do ye open on a Sunday cause i popped up there on Sunday at Half four and there wasnt a soul in sight and second is just to make it clear to me, whats the difference between www.hobbyairsofter.com and www.hobbyairsoft.ie ?? Thanks lads. :P
    Hi, no we don't open Sundays.
    If when we move premises we will open every Sunday.

Our websites.........
    well it's a long story but we're going to confuse people even more by changing our name shortly to
    Airsoft.ie

ricka wrote: »
    Hi, no we don't open Sundays.
    If when we move premises we will open every Sunday.

Our websites.........
    well it's a long story but we're going to confuse people even more by changing our name shortly to
    Airsoft.ie
    Alright that was great help thanks Ricka :P. By the way you mentioned yous are moving premises, Where are yous moving to may i ask??

Alright that was great help thanks Ricka :P. By the way you mentioned yous are moving premises, Where are yous moving to may i ask??
    So far we've had two places which have fallen through, so still searching.
    Very likely to be longmile road or somewhere close to the Red Cow.
    We're in no hurry so we'll see

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Hi Folks

Just wondering if Inari has managed to find out from Cybergun when the 17 rnd C02 mags for the KWC 1911 A1 might be available again.

Seems to be a world wide shortage at the moment :(

TIA

• Advertisement

Hi Folks

Just wondering if Inari has managed to find out from Cybergun when the 17 rnd C02 mags for the KWC 1911 A1 might be available again.

Seems to be a world wide shortage at the moment :(

TIA
    Hi mate, they're arriving first week of August

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Hi mate, they're arriving first week of August

Cheers folks, much appreciated. I will keep in touch, but can I put my name on 3 please.

Guys watch this space.......VFC is next on our target to stock
    Let you know when we've sorted it!

Hope to do another Madbull and WE order tomorrow.Anyone who wants anything in particular then send us an email
    info@hobbyairsoft.ie

Guys watch this space.......VFC is next on our target to stock
    Let you know when we've sorted it!

Hope to do another Madbull and WE order tomorrow.Anyone who wants anything in particular then send us an email
    info@hobbyairsoft.ie

Dammit Richard!
    ...VFC? You know I'm a hoor for that stuff...

Dammit Richard!
    ...VFC? You know I'm a hoor for that stuff...
    You and many others mate! See you soon.........

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Any ics orders due to be made

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BigGunner

Hi guys

Just got the mags.

thanks

fast and reliable as usual

;)

BigGunner wrote: »
    Hi guys

Just got the mags.

thanks

fast and reliable as usual :mad:

;)

EDIT: All sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BigGunner

Hi kev

Sorry bout the confusion.

Thats all sorted.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Gatling wrote: »
    Any ics orders due to be made

They're another crowd we're looking at, but we're looking at making sure that we have the support of aftermarket parts as they are generally off spec to most other brands :(

I've always had a love affair with their Sig SG Series rifles though - beautiful pieces

Advertisement